Welshdaff is ready to bloom

welshdaff

Well I am on day 2 (spent last week messing about cutting carbs and reducing milk intake) I have got to the point week after week month after month getting on the scales and seeing the same depressing numbers, I put a stone on with my first little girl and a further 2 with my second, my second is now 14 months old and I havent lost a thing, kept hiding behind excuses like the contraceptive implant and the fact I work full time.....pretty poor right?? THis is now my time to do something and I really want to succeed, I am determined that this welshdaff will bloom by next spring :) I think this site is great, I really hope to find some buddies to help me along the way xx

Well day 2 is nearly over....had my bar, shake and soup and also played badminton with the OH for an hour, had a bit of a headache, hoping I get some symptoms of ketosis tomrrow......please let my willpower continue

Well done on day 2.
I'm on day 2 as well and haven't had a major headache yet but feel very 'foggy' today.

You can do this, you have the goal to aim for. Everyone here is really helpful. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Day 3. Feeling positive, not had too many hunger pangs, keeping them under control with water. Just ate half a chocolate orange bar, gonna keep the rest for my danger period of 4 really dreading the weekend thats when my diet temds to fall apart......anyone got any tips???

Ok so heres day 4 ......I'm sat at my desk in work and think something is wrong.....i actually dont feel hungry, got a sense that this diet is going to work although I had a sneeky look on the scales but it hasnt budged.....will continue though as my official WI is not until monday......hope everyone is doing well xx

Aha that's ketosis welsh daff ! You will soon see a loss just keep fluffing away .

Yeah weekends are hard but it's good to try to TS at least so early in the diet so it's down to sheer determination .., splitting the shakes and bars/ souos so you always have something and if desperate add an extra shake or 1/2 ..,,etc etc . You can do it and WI Monday will be very rewarding x

I am 1 day behind you so thought I would say helllloooo, I have done TFR diets before and know day 3 is my hardest day . You sound like you are doing really well , weekends can be hard , you just have to get used to drinking lots of water and taking a bar if you go out !!!

Hi determinator....u have done so well, I think its the weekends that have led to me being the size I am!!!! Really neeed to succeed, been ou to a few social events lately and I have felt sooooo uncomfortable, the weights got to be gone by christmas!!! I hope to see a good loss this week to give me motivation

I've arrived at day 5:....feeling sooooooo good, survived a family BBQ last night, finally the family understand why I am soing this diet, had a rant about the amountof food we cook and the fact this is the type of food that led to my weight!! Anyway WI is nearly here, gives me something to look forward to on a monday lol

Hi Welshdaff, croeso,

Hope you're still around and still have the same determination you started with. I would love to know how you are getting on.
I'm on week 2, I have some moments where I could eat for Wales but a black coffee soon sorts that out!

This Welsh daff is ready to bloom next spring I hope you continue to too.

Ali xx

Hey Ali,

sorry for the late reply, been hovering around and been a bit too sociable last few weeks so weight has crept up, I soooo want to succeed as I am fed up seeing the same figures on the scales and looking in the mirror and feeling yukky. HOw u getting on with the diet....have u got any goals ors anything u r looking forward to doing once ur slimmer????

Ruth x

Hey Ali,

sorry for the late reply, been hovering around and been a bit too sociable last few weeks so weight has crept up, I soooo want to succeed as I am fed up seeing the same figures on the scales and looking in the mirror and feeling yukky. HOw u getting on with the diet....have u got any goals ors anything u r looking forward to doing once ur slimmer????

Ruth x

I'm on week 3 and 10lb down. Been hard to get back to it from Friday, went out for a meal and out of ketosis. Today has been better so hope K will be here by Weds!
I have given myself 4 week goals of a stone and another mini ticker. I have a diary here too which keeps me straight have a peep if you want.
There are some amazing diaries here with great weight losses to give you motivation.

I would like to be in the 11stone bracket by December, don't know what size that will be cos I've been more than a size 18 for over 10yrs, went up to 20/22 but lost 3stone in 2008 doing Cambridge. I have since put back almost 2 stone :(

Are you doing Exante? Good luck xxx

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. I'm doomed!!!!!!!!! Why do people bring in cakes and cheesecake and put it on my desk, cant scream in the office so had to do it on here!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT TOUCH THE CAKE, I WILL NOT TOUCH THE CAKE, I WILL NOT TOUCH THE CAKE!!!!!!!!! rant over....better now

STEP AWAY FROM THE CAKE...:p

I stepped away!!!!!!!! Defo plenty of water to be drunk today and even a coke zero!!!
I liked your post about getting into the 11's by xmas....think I will go for that as well, seems like a good christmas prezzie to give to myself xx.
HOPE U R HAVING A GOOD DAY

Back