Total Solution Welshie_Laura's Diary

Welshie_Laura

Hey guys

I thought I would start my own diary as I feel like I need a little bit more motivation as of late. The past 2 weeks I have only been losing 2lbs a week on TS 100% where as I was hoping to lose 3-4lbs :sigh:. I have lost 1st 7lbs so far and have 1st 6lbs to go to reach my target of 9st 7lbs so I am over half way but it seems like it will take me forever if I'm only losing 2lbs a week. I want to reach my target by 8th May (25th birthday) so 79 days to go! Eeek! :eek: I just really hope I can do it.
I am totally dedicated to get there but sometimes you need some support from other fellow exanters.

Hope all you lovely people are good and the diet is going well :)

LL x

Hey hun glad you have a diary now :D

Everyone is different but when i exercised too much for the little calories i was having, My losses really slowed. Funnily enough, The weeks iv done the least exercise are the weeks iv had the biggest losses, So now i only walk. I plan on doing all my hard exercises and toning challenges when i hit goal. I lost 1lb on a week i worked my arse off so just decided this is best for me. Because we arnt having many calories the body can panic and hold onto fat when we over do it on the exercise. Iv tested the theory on my body and this is definitely the case for me.

Not sure if this is the case for you as i dont know what you. You will hit target in that time no problem! :) xx

Hi Laura
I am only losing 2lb a week and it does feel very slow but we will get there in the end.
Mere x

^^^ and Mere is also a hardcore gym bunny! :p xx

Sorry lovelies its taken me a day or two to reply, typical everything seems to be happening at once. Yer im thinking maybe I am pushing it too hard at the gym but it seems pointless driving 15 mins to the gym for half hours exercise and then driving 15 mins back haha. I was tempted to go gym later but think I might just leave it haha.

I was so craving veggie spag bol last night but I made my bar last half hour or so just by picking it until the craving for spag bol went lol.

People have started noticing that I have lost weight aswell which is nice and definitely gives me the drive to go on until I reach my target :).

I started 6 weeks ago today and im so glad I did. Operation skinny minny gna look good for summer is well on its way. Heres hoping for a good loss on saturday! Eeeeeek!

Bought some of the Exante flavourings to add to my water. Yuuuummy! Now water isn't boring any more. So happy about that haha :)

Hope you are all having a good day :)

xx

Hi Laura you are doing so well and just about at the half way mark. :D
Mere x

Thanks Mere and Essex girl for the support :) hope the diet is going well for u girlies :) x

hi Laura
I feel as if I am almost home and dry as I have only 9 lbs still to lose though I will probably revise my goal downwards once I reach there. I want to have a BMI of 24.9 but a few pounds less would do no harm as it allows for a bit of leeway once you start eating properly again.
Mere x

Wow well done Mere. You will get there in no time. Im trying to get as close to 9st 7lbs as possible by May as I kno I will put some weight bk on once I start eating again but I want to maintain at 10st then I will be a happy girl indeed :) x

Hi Laura
I think my next goal will be 9st 7lb too. My teeny weeny mini goal is to lose another 3lb which would make me the lightest I would be in 5 years! I should be able to do that in a couple of weeks. I usually lose only 1/2lb a week on conventional diets so for me this is a rapid weight loss. :D
Mere x

You are doing fab Laura, and well done for getting in the 10s!! What an exciting place to be lol i cant wait :D xx

Well done Mere thats an awesome achievement :D. I think im the lightest ive been for over 10 years haha. Ive decided that from Saturday im going to do hula hooping for 20 mins a day and no gym. Its easy to do with some awesome music in the background and its good for burning calories and toning up and see how much weight I lose in a week because perhaps I was burning too many calories at the gym. Will wait and see :p.

I bought my birthday dress earlier its sooooo pretty. Its a size 10 so im hoping I will look good in it by May. Its something to work towards. Good Plan :).

Spk soon my lovelies. Much love :) xxx

Hi Laura
Glad you find the hoop easy I am still pretty rubbish at it. I can keep it spinning in one direction for about 5 mins but only for about 1 min in the other direction. Which is actually much better than the 10 secs it was a week ago! :(
Mere x

Last edited:
Thanks E55ex_girlie lets hope I achive it. There will be pics on fb so check them out in May :) hows the diet going for you?

Hi Mere I used to looove the hoop. Lets hope I can do it for 20 minutes even if I drop it every few mins you can always pick it up again and carry on. Thats the beauty of it :). Do you use the hoop every day? :)

xxx

No, I go to a class at the gym which is only once a week for an hour but I have a hoop at home and ocassionally do it during the adverts if I am watching tv.
Mere x

Back