WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

I don't mind bringing before and after photos - although my current photos are looking a bit more like my before than after...:eek: (at the mo!!) but I would feel uncomfortable talking to the group as 'a whole' - but one to one or small groups is cool...... I think when there is a big group (like there was last time) - it is difficult for everyone to speak to everyone... if you know what I mean....... but pics and stories are good and I agree Shaza they are very motivational for people who are on the earlier part of their weight loss journey.......:D

Love

Goodeness me! I certainly did not have a "presentation" in mind!! - where on earth did that come from?? Let's not build this into something it's not. This is my last word on the matter.
Ann xxx

Ah.....oh good.

I think maybe Ann was meaning lets focus it a little more around the weight loss aspect and not just the hello....nice to meet you stuff?

That make sense?

xx

Hi all Hi Ann.
Well I went for my first weigh last night and was actually ppleased to say that I weighed less then I did when I left sw so that was a surprise. But still have a long way to go but I will make it .
Really got a nice welcome when I got back in the room which was really nice, everybody was pleased to see me back.
Ive made anew weight bar so i can keep track of where im going. Its going to be a long haul but I will get there im determined to be abit slimmer b4 my sons 6 week hols in the summer. So I have 3 months to lose something even if I manage 1 1/2st b4 then I will be happy.
At least I can run around and play football abit more with him. and not feel so bad when I take him to the park.. So thats my first goal to lose a 1 1/2 st in 3 months..
Will take again later must go and start cyclling those unwanted pounds away.. Hope everyone has a good day..Tina...

Ah.....oh good.

I think maybe Ann was meaning lets focus it a little more around the weight loss aspect and not just the hello....nice to meet you stuff?

That make sense?

xx

I think that is exactly what Ann mean's and that is what we plan to do....... so don't forget your piccies Coley.....:D

No presentation for me either ~ just friends with a common interest sharing their memories, photos and experiences

Should be a great laugh

:D should be :D :D can't wait! xx

No 'should' about it girls....;) It WILL be a great laugh and a great time to catch up with established friends (was gonna say old but none of us are old :D ) and definately make some new friends too..... :D

Love

I'll bring my baby piccies:).......have a lack of fat photos....god, I had a bother of finding something to go on the Cambridge site. You can all just take the me as I appear at the meet as my "after" piccie ok?:D:D

Come on Sarah!!! hardcore!!!:D

lol, Zoe and I were looking through photos yesterday and we discovered some from our holiday in Turkey in 2003... she pulled one out of the album (of me) and said she couldn't remember me looking like that! I'm going to bring that one with me, as I don't remember looking like it either!! Will have to put a list on fridge of what to bring and memory is mush at the moment!!

Am going to have to see if I can still make it both nights now as, with Zoe living away, I have no-one to care for the dog! Still, by September I might have a 'significant other' who could potentially house/dog sit whilst I kick up me heels! :rotflmao:

Hi All,

I really must make an effort to come on this site more.

Not sure I have many photos of when I was fat, tended to hide from the camera as much as possible. Still do a bit actually.

Well the diet has ground to a halt for me at the moment, job is really crappy at the mo and I'm eating crap again out of boredom. On the plus side i was offered a new one last week so hopefully will be moving on in the next 8 weeks of so, as got to wait for CRB and references.

I am maintaining apart from a few pounds so it's not all bad.

Really looking forward to the meet, I need you guys to get me motivated again

I was at the first WeMITT meet and the main part of the meet was meeting everyone and getting to know the group with loads of photos & albums doing the rounds and everyone circulating to talk to everyone else. The evening was definitely a secondary affair.

For those that went we also split those choosing to eat from the SSers as it wasn't felt fair to eat anything in front of those SSing.

No presentations but a strong emphasis on the diet.

Hi All,

I really must make an effort to come on this site more.

Not sure I have many photos of when I was fat, tended to hide from the camera as much as possible. Still do a bit actually.

Well the diet has ground to a halt for me at the moment, job is really crappy at the mo and I'm eating crap again out of boredom. On the plus side i was offered a new one last week so hopefully will be moving on in the next 8 weeks of so, as got to wait for CRB and references.

I am maintaining apart from a few pounds so it's not all bad.

Really looking forward to the meet, I need you guys to get me motivated again

Hi JB, looking forward to seeing you there :D :D They are great times, everyone is SO inspirational!!

I was at the first WeMITT meet and the main part of the meet was meeting everyone and getting to know the group with loads of photos & albums doing the rounds and everyone circulating to talk to everyone else. The evening was definitely a secondary affair.

For those that went we also split those choosing to eat from the SSers as it wasn't felt fair to eat anything in front of those SSing.

No presentations but a strong emphasis on the diet.

That's nice, sounds pretty similar to the last couple too with everyone mingling so well and chatting to one another. The only 'split' was when folks who chose to went off to eat and those who didn't, didn't, lol but by then the afternoon session had finished. I do agree though, it isn't nice to watch others eating when you are SSing and I know there were biscuits on the table at this last meet and I for one found that quite tough. Dunno whose they were though, lol.

Are you coming this time too? It would be good to meet you and hear how you handled things on your journey.

Hi guys have managed to get the saturday and sunday off so will be good to see you all.

Me.

Hi guys have managed to get the saturday and sunday off so will be good to see you all.

Me.

Glad you'll be able to make it ME...... are you staying over? Alot of people are staying at the Jury's Inn on Broad Street - if all the cheap rooms (£49) have gone then the Travel Lodge about 5 doors away is quite reasonable too.....

Hopefully by Sept there will be a few more men coming along.... and think how much weight you will have lost by Sept too.....:D

Glad you'll be able to make it ME...... are you staying over? Alot of people are staying at the Jury's Inn on Broad Street - if all the cheap rooms (£49) have gone then the Travel Lodge about 5 doors away is quite reasonable too.....

Hopefully by Sept there will be a few more men coming along.... and think how much weight you will have lost by Sept too.....:D

Not quite sure what the plan is yet i dont finish on the friday untill early saturday morning so was going to get train up to Birmingham, I havnt got a debit or credit card so booking hotels is a bit of a pain but will look into it.
Me

Me & bunnycd are still coming, also my mum might attend who started CD last week!

Back