WeMitt Birmingham Meet - September 8th 2007! SPONSORSHIP MONEY

haven't quite figured out what to do for the Fri night and Sat morning yet though?

suggestions?

xx

Der - partying & shopping.....!!!LOLOLOLOL

Seriously - quite alot of us will be arriving Friday night so we could do something.... dinner, quiet drink, mad partying, just play by ear me thinks.....

As for Saturday morning...... SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND MORE SHOPPING......!!!!!!!!

Love

what about the culture Mich???!! CULTURE!!! I'm a classy gal me.;)

It's Birmingham.....!!!! But if you wait for Cah-Ching to come along I'm sure she'll be better qualified to tell you where the culture is...... cos she's local (ish)....!!

come on Mich...........come play with meeeeeee!!!!!

You like funny museums you can go around and push buttons. I love pushing buttons. Go on.......you want too......:D

Only if you let me have first go..... I'll sulk if you don't.... cos when I take my kids anywhere they ALWAYS have to go first....lololol!!

I know I'm a bit late in telling you all this but if you'd have rung Jury's before anyone booked then they would probably have given you a discount code for anyone booking to quote.

This would have given you a fantastic discount on the rooms. I only know because I also belong to another website for the paranormal and we've had meet ups in Brum and all stayed at Jury's. Last time, 4 of us had a room with 2 double beds in it for £50. We also had entertainment for the evening as there were lots of hunky policemen using the hotel as a base for an oppo they had on at the time. We had great fun ;) :D

Anyway, they might still do it if whoever is organising the event gives them a ring and asks nicely, explaining that you've booked x amount of rooms between you.....

If I am free that day I might pop up for the afternoon for a meet up with you all - if that's OK?

ooooooooooooough!!! yeye!!!! ta Mich!!!!!

It has a planetarium....I am happy :D

And a Sealife centre and a Cadbury World..... Ooooh and for the rich people a gold quarter full of jewellers too....

I know I'm a bit late in telling you all this but if you'd have rung Jury's before anyone booked then they would probably have given you a discount code for anyone booking to quote.

This would have given you a fantastic discount on the rooms. I only know because I also belong to another website for the paranormal and we've had meet ups in Brum and all stayed at Jury's. Last time, 4 of us had a room with 2 double beds in it for £50. We also had entertainment for the evening as there were lots of hunky policemen using the hotel as a base for an oppo they had on at the time. We had great fun ;) :D

Anyway, they might still do it if whoever is organising the event gives them a ring and asks nicely, explaining that you've booked x amount of rooms between you.....

If I am free that day I might pop up for the afternoon for a meet up with you all - if that's OK?

Thanks for that info Donna, I think most of us who've already booked got a pretty good rate of £49 per room per night.... Mandy and I got 2 nights for £75 each incl brekkie through Superbreaks.... think all the cheapy rooms have gone now though....:(

Hey, your not too far away in Evesham.... you gonna come and join us? Be great to meet you.... go on ...... think about it.....:D

Only if you let me have first go..... I'll sulk if you don't.... cos when I take my kids anywhere they ALWAYS have to go first....lololol!!
oh ok....I'll be mummy for the day...:D

And a Sealife centre and a Cadbury World..... Ooooh and for the rich people a gold quarter full of jewellers too....

Ooooooooough.....Cadbury world...i went there once when I was fat. It was great!!! Sealife centre eh? I used to work in the cafe of one....fun place:D

you coming to the science place Brightness??

xx

Please please please don't get me excited about this trip, it's so looooooonnnnnnnnggggggg away!

This time 4 weeks ago I was getting ready for Brum and was dead excited!

I'm so in the mood to party RIGHT NOW and no one to party with :(. I've got my music on and I'm tidying the flat. That's as close to partying it gets for me tonight. Aren't I rock n roll!

Please please please don't get me excited about this trip, it's so looooooonnnnnnnnggggggg away!

This time 4 weeks ago I was getting ready for Brum and was dead excited!

I'm so in the mood to party RIGHT NOW and no one to party with :(. I've got my music on and I'm tidying the flat. That's as close to partying it gets for me tonight. Aren't I rock n roll!

Can't believe it was only 4 weeks ago Sarah....:eek: Feels like it was forever ago...... Sept be here before you know it hun..... and WE WILL BE SKINNY!!!! (well you will at least!)

If it's any consolation I am just going to go and do my ironing.....:( :sigh:

Love

Back