WEMITT Chat

Afternoon ladies! :)

Forgot who it was who mentioned baout the scales I'd bought (sorry!) but cor you weren't half right! It's so hard to see what weight you are on them! At least they work though which is much better than the alternative :D

Haha, that was me. :)

Yep, I've been tempted to get a magnifying glass to use when I weigh myself. Lots of squinting, stepping off and moving my face closer to the dial, and eventually calling my husband in to look for me! They definitely work miles better than the digital ones I've had in the past, though.

I think it's cos they go up to 23 that means there's barely any space to see from up top :D

Our guess work is great. Mine's got me at 10 stone ;)

:D Hope you're alright lovely, August is really flying by isn't it! Can't believe it's almost the middle - they'll all be back at school soon (yay!!! :innocent0002: ) and much cooler so will be able to keep being mobile more easily :)

Think I've wrecked any weight loss this week (not that I'm complaining because it was gorgeous!) but we had a naughty treat night in front of the telly and relaxed properly. it was worth it anywho :)

Hope you're all alright ladies and gents :) xx

Hey hun, Coming to sub :) You are doing fantastically atm!

Here toencourage and support you and hopefully you might do the same for me in my diary too! Wish I had done mine in the WEMITTS lol Ah well! :) xx

beauty you can come and start a thread here whenever you want to hun welcome

The weather has definitely had the massive hot edge taken off it hasn't it! I'm loving it personally, can't wait till Winter! :) Hope you're all doing well xx

Hi, I used to come here a long time ago and I am back. Would love to join you ladies if there is room for another. Have LOTS to lose and would appreciate your support and friendship and would love to give that back to you all. Carole xx

Hi Princess - thanks for the lovely welcome. OMG you are doing so well! Its good to see a general chat thread in here that is a really great idea. Do you know if I can subscribe to this thread I cannot seem to find that? Thanks :)

Thank you lovely :) It's been great to get to know everyone, especially in this part of the forum. Everyone's really friendly and helpful :)

If you scroll up to the top just above the first post for this page there's a line of various things like the pic below. Click on the 'thread tools' one and I think it's the one in the middle :) Hope that helps :)

Good luck hun! :) xxx

• [h=6]View First Unread[/h]
  • [h=6]LinkBack[/h]
  • [h=6]Thread Tools[/h]
  • [h=6]Search Thread[/h]
  • [h=6]Rate This Thread[/h]

I found the subscriptions thanks :D

I am from Scotland and I am 55, could I ask where everyone is from?

Just getting over a hysterectomy and first day back at work on Monday - totally dreading it to be honest. Time though to focus on losing weight and getting my life back.

Thanks Carole xx

Back