WEMITT Chat

Great to h ave you here :) Sounds like you've had a crazy time of it lately - well done on reclaiming your life though :) Hope you're doing well!

I'm (allegedly) 29 but I still feel 16 ;) I'm in Lincolnshire. I love Scotland though :) My dad's dad was Scottish and from Inverness :)

:D Thanks lovely. I am originally from Yorkshire but married a Scot and have lived here 20 years plus. Doesn't seem that long, time flies!! My nephew lives near Inverness.

Just trying to decide what diet to go with. I usually do Slimming World as I am quite lazy on the whole counting thing :D

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone ..xx

It is a beautiful country isn't it :) Hope SW works for you :) I do calorie counting with help from My fitness pal :)

It is beautiful I particularly love the west coast, wish the weather was better though. xx its a pity we don't have a wee chat room for this area.

Hello peeps how are we all doing today.

I've been off work for three months and it is my first day back tomorrow so I have decided it would be a good time to get back on my diet. I really want to lose some weight for health reasons and so I can go on holiday again and fly somewhere which isn't possible right now.

Hope you are all hanging in there.

Hi back at work this morning after three months off and it is so weird. Not entirely sure I want to be here. lol x How is everyone today?

Had a banging headache today, think it's the change in the weather with a bit of stress added in too. Did some work preparing the garden for the new fence panels so I've got a clear run of it to do the painting of all 6. Moved about 30ish concrete slabs/corner stones so definitely had a work out! My head got worse, especially as next doors kids were also whooping and screaming (glad they're enjoying themselves, just v sore head) so I went back to bed for a bit with some painkillers after making sure mum was okay - and thankfully it lifted and I could carry on :)

Fence is coming between 7am and 10.55am. What a specific time :D

Won't be around a lot until these panels get put in as I'm going to crack on for as long as possible every day so won't be online a lot if at all whilst I get it done - if my arms still work ;) Hope you're all doing well and good luck for huge losses whilst I'm away xxx

hope your panels coming on ok darling x x x

Thank you my lovely :) They're all in and 4 have had 2 coats on each side and there's 2 unpainted ones left which will get done tomorrow :) Then I've got to gently saw a small rectangle out of one of them so that I can get it to fit in between where next doors brick wall comes out so it'll fit in.

Very sunburnt today (did 5 and half hours in total today) despite factor 50 which is weird.

According to the scales I've also put on about half a stone in 2 days. I know I haven't eaten fantastic thnigs these last 2 days because my arms are dying at the end of the day, but I haven't gone over my calories even slightly. I'm hoping it's water retention and inflamation (my arms are very sore and swollen at the top and across my neck too). I really hope so(!) Drank almost 4/5 litres of squash over these last 2 days too so hoping it's that included ;)

Hope you're all well my darlings! :) It's weird not getting on as often!

Yes miss ;) I was hoping to have a lovely loss staring back at me - but I got too cocky and saw the gain. I know I can't have gained half a stone within 2 days without stuffing my face so I'm not letting it bother me. I promise not to weigh in before Monday - if I do you can tell me off ;)

I do thank you lovely. Somehow I ended up with a free aerosol savlon aftersun - not sure where it came from but it arrived in the post (!) it's good stuff! :)

Stupidly I was wearing a top with a bit of an open back (oldest/longest thing I have) though so it's at least in pretty patterns ;)

Awww , hopefully only the once and quickly rectified? :( It is better for our mental health though. It's stupid how we judge our mood and day by what those little numbers say - well done you having the willpower to follow it through ;)

As a rule I don't generally colour - not even go red. It's strange tbh because of how pale I am (I'm practically see through!) but then I do avoid the sun as much as possible (we don't get on ;) )

Have to cover your friend in those alphabet potato waffles next time - preferably if she nods off for a bit ;)

Awww , hopefully only the once and quickly rectified? :( It is better for our mental health though. It's stupid how we judge our mood and day by what those little numbers say - well done you having the willpower to follow it through ;)

As a rule I don't generally colour - not even go red. It's strange tbh because of how pale I am (I'm practically see through!) but then I do avoid the sun as much as possible (we don't get on ;) )

Have to cover your friend in those alphabet potato waffles next time - preferably if she nods off for a bit ;)
Genius Idea :)

Luckily my gain was only little and big loss week after but is odd how much difference the numbers and way the go affect us. BUT I do feel much healthier and better so just need to keep it up & try not to let numbers rule me!

It really is! :) Especially as we're hopefully muscling-(ish) up a bit and also probably losing inches even when the little numbers on that stupid screen are telling us that we're not losing a thing. Ridiculous!

Glad it got sorted quickly hun :) x

hows your fence and garden going x x x x

Same here SJB :)

the muscles in my neck and shoulders are still v sore but it's my poor knee where the worst ouch is! It'll be alright though in a few days :) All done now thank goodness! Having a day off today. Most strenuous thing I've done is cook a big lunch/dinner that we're quartering for each meal today so resting for the rest of it :)

Hope you're all well xxx

bless kym but it does look lovely

Back