WEMITT Chat

Thanks lovely :) £20 for 20 mins or £30 for 45 is a bargain if they can ease how sore my shoulders/neck are!

well worth the money

Hahahahahahaha!!!! I was watching Russell Howard's Good News the other day and it popped up. Apparently it's a proper thing in america!

I sorted out my trousers today as i'm pretty much down another size to 26 :D I've saved one 32 for when I finish, but I've got about 10 size 32's/30's or so others that, typically, I've only rarely worn or in some cases, haven't worn at all because I had so many (!)

I can't get my head around looking at smaller sizes in shops either, I automatically go for the larger sizes still.

(haven't come down anything tops size as yet because of the boobs :( )

How are you all getting on?

That's fantastic Princess. I have lost 5lb since last week but no change in dress size as still losing the extra pounds from my big gain.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahahahahahaha!!!! I was watching Russell Howard's Good News the other day and it popped up. Apparently it's a proper thing in amercia

I sorted out my trousers today as i'm pretty much down another size to 26 :D I've saved one 32 for when I finish, but I've got about 10 size 32's/30's or so others that, typically, I've only rarely worn or in some cases, haven't worn at all because I had so many (!)

I can't get my head around looking at smaller sizes in shops either, I automatically go for the larger sizes still.

(haven't come down anything tops size as yet because of the boobs :( )

How are you all getting on?
thats brill love well done you x x x x :D

Thanks love :)

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed that their belly is reallyreally soft now they're losing weight?

no love your right

It's strange :) It's reallyreallyreally super soft, hopefully it's a good sign!

Love it that you have dropped dress sizes PSP :)

My tummy is soft..but I am blaming that on having a baby 2 years ago!

xxxx

Thank you lovely. Sadly it's not from the top yet - though I have lost 5 inches from the boobs, they're not enough to let me move down a size :( Hopefully soon though. Hope it's the same for you :) xxx

5 inches is a massive achievement, well done.

You will soon drop a dress size up top.

I wonder how much weight we need to drop a dress size-I know everyone will be different but a rough ish figure 2-3 stone???I have no idea! Am totally guessing!

xxx

I have lost 5 inches from the boobs

Fab :D the inch loss really helps boost motivation

I wonder how much weight we need to drop a dress size-I know everyone will be different but a rough ish figure 2-3 stone???I have no idea! Am totally guessing!

Its tricky isn't it. I have a do to go to at August bank hols don't want to shop last minute but don't want to buy something that hopefully will be too big quickly! Not sure if I've dropped much but clothes all fit now but they had all been very snug :ashamed0005:

5 inches is a massive achievement, well done.

You will soon drop a dress size up top.

xxx

Thank you lovely, I appreciate it :) You've all made me feel really warm and boosted the motivation too :) Thanks ladies :)

I've dropped 3 and a bit and I'm down from a 32 to a 26 bottom wise. It seems like the bottom goes quicker than the top for ladies :)

I must actually come clear, I haven't tried a smaller top/dress up top (most of my tops are 32/30) because the boobs are still pretty substantial. I'll look into it :D I don't think they've come down enough as yet.

Hope yours are on the right way down :)

My tum always goes quite wobbly when I lose weight, even though it's still huge, it's not rock hard (if that makes sense)!

I know exactly what you mean :) I read somewhere (it could be here/it might be me googling it) that it's because we're thinning (ie using) the fat and reducing it which means there's less in there so it like floats around inside. Bit like the Doctor Who Adipose ep!

Imagine each of your pounds like this ;)

Fab :D the inch loss really helps boost motivation

Its tricky isn't it. I have a do to go to at August bank hols don't want to shop last minute but don't want to buy something that hopefully will be too big quickly! Not sure if I've dropped much but clothes all fit now but they had all been very snug :ashamed0005:

Thanks love :D

It might be worth waiting until the middle of August - or perhaps look somewhere like simply be where you can get the same items that you like in a range of sizes and send back those that don't fit? :)

Well done on the inch loss too! :D

SJB yep I too would wait till mid aug I often buy stuff from yours online in 2 sizes and then send the wrong size or sometimes both back!

PSP you have done so well and you should be proud of yourself hun, Glad it is helped to keep you motivated hun.

I cant wait for My boobs to get smaller I am a 44k and wear an extender with that so prob more a 46 but barvisamiop (sp) don't do any bigger sizes when i went!

I am a 26/28 bottom and 24/26 on top. I hope they will soon be going down.

xxx

Back