WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

(given that you will be abroad then I'll let yas off ;) ) lol .. and.. well, of course there will be others.. and of course you will!! (regular photos) :D next time then :D Probably September (once the school hols are over - that way it's cheaper) :D Maybe you could organise it CC :D x but let's concentrate on this one first.. lol

53 days to go!! woohoo!! lol

Last edited:
Hi there,

Just to clarify things on my part .... I will not be attending the Birmingham WeMITTS meet on the 24th March 2007.

Cheers,

Cah-Ching.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

DON'T you guys are making me wish I was coming. I really want to meet you Summerskye. I want to hear the gorgeous Mandy2B sing and I want to listen to the wise Westhills ...... alas I'll have to organise one for September ...

Updated list - not long now!!

Hee hee - good to see so many BOLD now!! karen1972 - just say the word and I'll make you BOLD too! ;) ;)

CC - I told ya to organise one for Sept ;) ;) :D :D :D Just think how fabby we will ALL be then!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mich
MandyB2
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Summerskye
Punkass
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl
Jem
Steph ?
Olijames
Pandora ?
Karen1972 ?
Eclipse ?

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Mich
MandyB2
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Summerskye
Punkass
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl
Jem
Steph ?
Olijames
Pandora ?
Karen1972 ?
Eclipse ?
Flirty40greeneyes and OH???

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Where is the best place to stay??? Seen travel lodge and jurys mentioned. Is there an area of the city I need to look at for hotels???

Both the Travel Lodge and Jurys Inn are on Broad Street - that's the area you need to be looking at..... few of us staying at the Travel Lodge but think majority are staying at the Jurys Inn........

Thanks Mich - will take a look.

Have pencilled it in the diary - but can't make a definate booking yet.

Would be great to come though .... so we'll see.

Back