WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Cazmaz_irl

Those in BOLD are definites :D

Hi Ya Jennie, I've booked me flights and the hotel, arriving the evening of Friday 23rd, not like Newcastle arriving with the dawn chorus, gonna save me strength till the Saturday gathering, fly home Sunday evening....man...I'm getting used to this touring UK, Minimins style....

Hi there. I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

I may be in Wicklow this year so who knows.....

Ha Ha, well hopefully you'll be meeting less of me than right now.....if your anywhere near Ireland I want to know..LOL..

plus i'm organising a Dublin Meet for weekend June 29th maybe pop across for that????

Mich (poss sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl
Jem
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Saw Victoria (Texas girl) tonight and she is definately interested in coming to Birmingham. She is going to try booking the same train as me and Cat
Irene xx

Mich (poss sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl
Jem
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Excellent news Irene, I'll mark her as a definite then!

Hi All, I know I haven't been around for long (2months ish) and have gone and stopped LL before I even started, but I would love to meet you all...I'll be nearly 16 weeks pregnant by then (fingers crossed) and if anything goes wrong I'll be on LL or CD so.....if I check with my DH, would it be ok if I came along for the day, I would drive home again as I wouldn't like to stay away. I live in Kent, so if anyone wanted a lift who wasn't planning on staying I'd be happy to fill the car.

Ha Ha, well hopefully you'll be meeting less of me than right now.....if your anywhere near Ireland I want to know..LOL..

plus i'm organising a Dublin Meet for weekend June 29th maybe pop across for that????

Yipppeeee..... PLease let me know asap if the Dublin meet is the 29th June, so I can book a flight :D

Me thinks you should start a new thread. I reckon they'd be LOADS of takers!

Yipppeeee..... PLease let me know asap if the Dublin meet is the 29th June, so I can book a flight :D

Me thinks you should start a new thread. I reckon they'd be LOADS of takers!

LOL CC, I have a thread, in the meetings forum, and Pierce was really lovely and made it a sticky...feeling very honoured...go have a look, would love to have ya come...bring a pal or two LMAO

Back