WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Shazza - I weigh just under 17stone.. so... I have to say.. not even with the best will in the world could I EVER be called a skinny minnie!! PLUS... when we had the last meet I weighed a heck of a lot more! Seriously... you will be among fellow foodies who have a weight problem.. please don't worry about size.. we are all in the same boat. I was dreading it in a way the first time I went as I was sure I would feel a real odd one out. I didn't! Everyone was lovely and we had such a good time!

So.. deep breath and just come along and meet us all - you might find that you are really motivated by those who have reached goal and their 'story'. Honest luvvy, we are NOT all skinny minnies.. and I may be lots of things.. honest IS one of 'em! :D :D :D

Mich
MandyB2
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills)
Dizzy (non hotel?) 'n' Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
Summerskye
Punkass
FatFairNForty(ish)
Cazmaz
Westiegirl
Jem
Olijames
AKB
Karen1972
nce1
Pandora

Cah-Ching
French Fancy
Rach
Russian Doll
BigBlueFurryMonster
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Steph
Flirty40greeneyes and OH
Shazza (tentative ;) )
Summerskye's client (welcome, welcome!)

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

Can I add myself back in as 'tentative'......
I've now persuaded DS that a birthday party after school on the real day is MUCH better to the saturday after :rolleyes: ...which means in theory I can come....

I'll either share with Jem (please :D ) or crash on my sister's sofa...still have to work on hubby to watch the kids though :( ....Fingers crossed eh. I LOVE Flares :D (and don't want to miss out on seeing you guys again!)

Hi Debbie - great news that you may be able to make it!!

Cake - of course you can come - the more the merrier!!! It's gonna be a fab night!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo hooo Debbie Mc get in there...... course you can get your name down.... I'll do it now....!!! Sure Jem won't mind you sharing either....;)

Cake 'n' Eat it - course you can come - the more the merrier - I'll put your name down - if your a definate let me know and I'll 'bold' it - or Jennie will!!!!

Mich
MandyB2
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Westhills
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
Summerskye
Punkass
FatFairNForty(ish)
Cazmaz
Westiegirl
Jem
Olijames
AKB
Karen1972
nce1
Pandora

Cah-Ching
French Fancy
Rach
Russian Doll
BigBlueFurryMonster
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Steph
Flirty40greeneyes and OH
Shazza (tentative ;) )
Debbie Mc
Cake n Eat It

It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

Mich
MandyB2
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Westhills
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
Summerskye
Punkass
FatFairNForty(ish)
Cazmaz
Westiegirl
Jem
Olijames
AKB
Karen1972
nce1
Pandora
Shaza

Cah-Ching
French Fancy
Rach
Russian Doll
BigBlueFurryMonster
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Steph
Flirty40greeneyes and OH

Debbie Mc
Cake n Eat It

Right thats it I am coming

Be gentle with me I am a wemitts this time virgin he he

Another little step in my slimmer me journey

Thanks to all for your lovely support

Added you to the list honey - in bold too!

Don't worry we'll be gentle with you......;) Are you staying over? Don't forget to book your room if you are..... most are staying at the Jurys and some of us are staying at the Travel Lodge about 2 doors away (it's a bit cheaper...!!)

Look forward to meeting you soon Shaza....

Love

The more the merrier! All welcome!

AKB
Cat (kitteh)
Cazmaz
FatFairNForty(ish)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972
MandyB2
Mich
nce1
Olijames
Pandora
Punkass
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza
Summerskye
Westhills
Westiegirl

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cah-Ching
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
Debbie Mc
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Madam Dotty
Rach
Russian Doll
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy

Right ladies, let's make the committment here, put me in bold I'm definately coming.

Hoping to come over on the train with Cavycrazy, but not sure how long I'll stay at the moment as I think CC is only coming for the afternoon. Will sort it out soon.

Really looking forward to meeting all you guys :D

All are welcome! Don't be shy!

AKB
Cat (kitteh)
Cazmaz
FatFairNForty(ish)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Mich
nce1
Olijames
Pandora
Punkass
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza
Summerskye
Westhills
Westiegirl

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cah-Ching
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
Debbie Mc
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy

AKB
Cat (kitteh)
Cazmaz
Dizzy 'n' Mizzy
FatFairNForty(ish)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Jellybelly
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Mich
nce1
Olijames
Pandora
Punkass
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza
Summerskye
Westhills
Westiegirl

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cah-Ching
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
Debbie Mc
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy

Back