Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy
Demon (presumptious of me but kinda hoping ;) )

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday - 24th March 2007. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad Street, Birmingham at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

Just a thought ...

is anyone going to be there on the Friday night too? :rolleyes:

I think Irene and Kat are and possibly Caz? If Mary is going last time she was there on the Friday too.....

Me, Mandy my sis and mate are only there for Saturday as is Jem......

Cat and I are coming by train on the Sat morning and I don't think Mary is coming this time

Irene xx

Ooops got it all wrong - sorry everyone..... just show's I shouldn't be presumptious...... :eek: was assuming you and cat were doing same as last time Irene.... shame Mary isn't coming.....:(

Looking forward to seeing you both soon.....:)

The trains for the Friday evening were very expensive and we managed to get cheap tickets for early saturday morning so will be in Birmingham for 12.30

Irene xx

The trains for the Friday evening were very expensive and we managed to get cheap tickets for early saturday morning so will be in Birmingham for 12.30

Irene xx

Hi Irene

Mandy is taking the train to BHam on the Saturday morning and also arrives around 12.30pm - I'm coming in from Coventry and meeting her there..... only takes me around 15-20 minutes depending on if I'm on the 'straight through train' or 'stop at every station train'!!!!

See you soon......

Love

OMG, i better get on the tourist sites, anybody want to leave instructions for how a little irish girl would best get from airport to Jury's hotel on de friday evening ??????

18days of SSing to go LOL

OMG, i better get on the tourist sites, anybody want to leave instructions for how a little irish girl would best get from airport to Jury's hotel on de friday evening ??????

Hi Hun!

I am assuming your arriving at Birmingham Airport? You can take the train from the airport to New Street Station in Birmingham.... you can then take a taxi from outside the station to Jury's Inn which is on Broad Street - should cost you around £5.00....

Hope this helps......

BTW - behave yourself on the Friday if you go out (alone.....!!!!)

Hi Hun!

I am assuming your arriving at Birmingham Airport? You can take the train from the airport to New Street Station in Birmingham.... you can then take a taxi from outside the station to Jury's Inn which is on Broad Street - should cost you around £5.00....

Hope this helps......

BTW - behave yourself on the Friday if you go out (alone.....!!!!)

Hi Mich, thanx I'll not be going out on the town alone, I aint that brave or stupid whichever that is, plan on taking it easy on the Friday night, want to go see some of Birmingham on de saturday before the meet cuz I know Sunday will be a bed,train,airport day LOL

Hi Caroline,

If you are bored on Friday night, let me know and I'll come over and keep you company.

P.S - the Wetherspoons pub is called Figure of Eight and is next to Lee Longlands Furniture.

HTHs

What time are you landing?

Back