WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Hi Caroline,

If you are bored on Friday night, let me know and I'll come over and keep you company.

Hiya CC,,thanx I don't think I get to the hotel till close to 10pm after travelling for hours I may not be up to much LOL...

Really want to conserve my energy till the Saturday night, girls in Newcastle will remember what two nights on the toon did to me LOL

Hiya CC,,thanx I don't think I get to the hotel till close to 10pm after travelling for hours I may not be up to much LOL...

Really want to conserve my energy till the Saturday night, girls in Newcastle will remember what two nights on the toon did to me LOL

If you're on your own and you need owt, let me know - I'll be out that way any how. DOn't want you wanting in Brummie land (although I'm not a Brummie - I feel I ought to make y'all feel welcome)

(just to have the list on the current page.. :) )

AKB
Cah-Ching
Cat (kitteh)

Cazmaz
Dizzy 'n' Mizzy
FatFairNForty(ish)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Jellybelly
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972
Madam Dotty
MandyB2
Mich
nce1
Olijames
Pandora
Punkass
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza
Summerskye
Westhills
Westiegirl

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
Debbie Mc
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH (fingers crossed you can make it!)
Isis
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy
Demon (presumptious of me but kinda hoping ;) )

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday - 24th March 2007. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad Street, Birmingham at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

Hi guys,

Havn't been on the site for a while SORRY

Anyway I'm definately coming on the afternoon but wont be able to make the evening now (again sorry)

Looking forward to meeting you all

hi all
just wondering what everyone's "real" names are so i can try & learn some b4 the meet ?
i'll start
Pandora = Cheryl
xx:)

Dizzy - Diana but happy with Dizzy too!

Mizzy is Derek not sure if he will be hanging around at all though.

(just to have the list on the current page.. :) )

AKB - Ailsa
Cah-Ching - Gill
Cat (kitteh) - Cat
Cazmaz - Caroline
Dizzy 'n' Mizzy - Diana & Derek
FatFairNForty(ish) - Jennie
Irene (sharing with Cat) - Irene
Jellybelly
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972 - Karen
Madam Dotty - Jan
MandyB2 - Mandy
Mich - Michelle
nce1
Olijames
Pandora - Cheryl
Punkass - Kirstin
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza - Sharon
Summerskye - Sharon
Westhills - Ann
Westiegirl - Sarah

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
Debbie Mc
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH (fingers crossed you can make it!) - Bev & ?
Isis - Lacey (I think)
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll - Debbie
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy
Demon (presumptious of me but kinda hoping ;) )

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday - 24th March 2007. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad Street, Birmingham at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:

Last edited:
Thanks Jennie,

and sorry to be a party pooper, but no way am i wearing a name label in public, its not a private conference room like for work, its a bar we're meeting in..LOL...

what'll de fit men think ? :p

Thanks Jennie,

and sorry to be a party pooper, but no way am i wearing a name label in public, its not a private conference room like for work, its a bar we're meeting in..LOL...

Lol, its no problem if you don't wanna wear a badge.. lol.. am sure everyone will introduce themselves in any case :)

what fit men???????? ;)

Thanks Jennie,

Like you'll need a badge.......:rolleyes: ;) :D :whistle: :rotflmao:

2 minutes top's and everyone will know ya.....;)

Fit men.... did someone mention fit men......:drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :gimi: :gimi: :silly: :silly: :giggle: :giggle: :bliss: :bliss: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Fit men.... did someone mention fit men......:drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :gimi: :gimi: :silly: :silly: :giggle: :giggle: :bliss: :bliss: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Share and share alike Mich! Think its more chest wigs than 'chaps' in Flares though......:eek:

Think I am more of a definate now..... just working on OH... its looking good:D

Hey everyone!! Not long now!!! Sooooo excited! I don't think i'll be wearing a badge either - doesn't quite fit my image hahaha!

Back