WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Mich - Mum's stopping at my sister's for a few days, but if you want a lift back, happy to oblige! She lives up near the huge Tesco by Ricoh.. is that far from you. Its about the only place I know how to find LOL!

As for my outfit last October....errrm, short! Well, the black boots werent :rolleyes: . Interesting evening:giggle:

Thanks for the offer hun..... was only teasing..... I will be getting the train back with sis and her mate.... we can all groan together....LOL

Short skirt and kinky boots...... you rock girly..... we had an interesting evening last time too...... quite shocked myself but I'll elaborate more when I see you.....;)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the 'toyboy' was the same one eek!
Not sure I'd recognise mine either... and I don't think Jem was any more sober......

I vaguely remember a brief conversation in the Toon about the toyboys.... 'said one was 23'......:eek: sure yours not that young....:eek:

OK I'm going to bed so that'll mean tomorrow it'll only be......

2 MORE SLEEPS TILL BIRMINGHAM.......:D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Can't wait to meet/see you all........

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Ooh, toy boys, yum! Have a little penchant for them myself. Will ya gals help me keep in control please! Current toy boy is 30. Like ya said Debbie, when did that become young *lol*.

oh toy boys, getting excited now, tho by the sounds of it i will be overshaddowed by all the other beauties going to be there !!:eek:
xx:)

OK - had logged out but just had a quick peek before bed....addicted..... moi.... nooooooo:rolleyes: :whistle:

No.1 - Pandora......:whoopass: :whoopass: you are so NOT gonna be overshadowed by other beauties when you are one yourself..... :D

No. 2 - Deb and Westie - me thinks mine was a 'proper bona fide toyboy' cos he was really, really young.....;) :D :eek:

OK deffo going to beddi byes now....

APOLOGY TO PANDORA aka CHERYL,

I have been looking around the shops and ALL i see is the dress/top and leggings comb every where. Seems like shops are selling nothing else. I have to admit I saw a few combos and thought ..... "I owe Pandora an apology" some of the stuff was lovely ESPECIALLY with boots or funky wedges or the whatever (still not sold on the ballerina pumps combo - that still sends shivers down my spine :)).

So in conclusion .... don't mind me (as if you would.... LOL) You looked hot-to-trot in Portsmouth and I have no doubts in how you'll fare on Saturday

See you in a few days! :D

why thank you hun, i return the compliment to you too, you sassy thing
looking forward to seeing you again hun

MICH!!
I thought you were going to bed LOL!

Hi Debbie, really pleased to see your coming, it'll be great to meet ya again..WOO HOO, i've only one more day of work and then I'm on annual leave till 4th of April, gonna be spending a lot of time in England over this time WOO HOO>>> :D :D

Hi Debbie, really pleased to see your coming, it'll be great to meet ya again..WOO HOO, i've only one more day of work and then I'm on annual leave till 4th of April, gonna be spending a lot of time in England over this time WOO HOO>>> :D :D

YAY! Want a couple of days in the wilds of the North Pennines? (thats rural wild, not nightlife wild :( ) or was the Toon enough of the North for you lol!!

Oh, and I'm not so 'shy' the second time around..... :blahblah: :giggle: :whistle:

YAY! Want a couple of days in the wilds of the North Pennines? (thats rural wild, not nightlife wild :( ) or was the Toon enough of the North for you lol!!

Oh, and I'm not so 'shy' the second time around..... :blahblah: :giggle: :whistle:

Hey nothing wrong with shy,,,quite endearing ha ha,,never mastered it meself LOL :giggle:

Coolaboola, when we chat you must tell me more about North Pennines, I'm in B/ham this weekend, but flying back over to Newcastle/Edinburgh and B/ham again the following weekend, 4 day round trip but sure i'm open to visits along de way .....courtesy of hire car LOL :whistle:

i have to say, i'm getting a bit nervous about driving into Brum, the motorways don't bother me a bit, but the thought of getting lost in Brum does frighten me abit. Jennie tells me its quite easy to find, i just hope she's right.
any tips ?

i have to say, i'm getting a bit nervous about driving into Brum, the motorways don't bother me a bit, but the thought of getting lost in Brum does frighten me abit. Jennie tells me its quite easy to find, i just hope she's right.
any tips ?

GGGGGGGGgggggggrrrr ...... I posted instructions then was timed out. So my new instructions will be a little more brief. Sorry.

From M6 Northbound.

1. Exit Junction 6 - Stay left (A38(M) City Centre

2. On the A38 (M) follow the road into the city (turns into a dual carriageway). You'll see Aston Uni on your left. Keep going over the fly over. The flyover will bear sharply to the right.

3. Once over the fly-over, you’ll be heading into a tunnel. Once through the tunnel come off at the exit. You’ll be going up hill.

4. At the traffic lights – go straight ahead, but keep right.

5. Carry on forward to the junction of the roundabout, you should be going into a underpass thing.

6. Take the second exit off the roundabout (A456) – You’ve now at the bottom of Broad Street.

7. The Birmingham REP and International Conference Centre (ICC) is on your right (over the road) and the Hyatt Regency should be ahead on your left.

8. After you pass the Hyatt take the next left onto Gas Street. Follow the road down to Holliday Street.

9. Turn right onto Holliday Street

10. Take the next immediate right onto Berkley Street

11. Follow the road up and the Jury’s Inn car park will be on the left.

12. Take the ticket. You’ve now arrived at the Jury’s Inn

The instructions are the same for M6 Southbound except come off at Junction 6 – stay right for ‘A38 City Centre’

http://www.jurysdoyle.com/img/maps/pdf/42418.pdf

HTH’s

C-C :)

REALLY looking forward to Saturday... I can very clearly remember said 'toyboys' :whistle: mine was, um.. 22 and t'other one was same (I think).. although I thought mine was at least 30! Will be weird if they are there again.. lol.. we shall see!!!

Just going to follow my Zoe's advice again though - "don't worry about whether you look ok or how you look compared to the others mum, just have a laugh and relax!" she was right last time so will do the same this time too! (although think I might be one of those heading off to bed early this time.. last time we were the last there, and in the Toon it was me, Westie, Caz and Nikki... hmm,... if I get another 10 hours kip tonight and tomorrow night then mebbe I won't spoil me record! ;)

Oh, and for the record - for those who don't know... these 'toyboys' were only dancing with us - there was no 'back to the hotel' shennanigans!!!

Back