WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

Looks like all the toy boys are spoken for... so I'll be hunting for a Sugar Papa if yas don't mind! :) Niche market and all.

:rotflmao: I do recall a more mature gentleman chatting to you last time.....;) Well he was mature to you only a couple of years old than I.....:eek: You being a spring chicken an all....sure we can find ya a toyboy if ya like one....;)

:rotflmao: I do recall a more mature gentleman chatting to you last time.....;) Well he was mature to you only a couple of years old than I.....:eek: You being a spring chicken an all....sure we can find ya a toyboy if ya like one....;)

Bloomin' heck you don't forget anything do you?!! :D :eek: :D

I was hoping that the WeMITTS girlies had short memories where my WeMITTS activities were concerned. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I'll swear off men, they cause me nothing but aggro anyway ;) :D

Just off to bed to get my beauty sleep in readiness for the weekend..... wooo hoooo..... getting so excited....:D

2 more sleeps to go....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Ok there are 20 danicing smilies to represent at least 20 of us....:D

LOL! Good night Mich! :D

Well ladies, tomorrow's the day!! :D Hope you are all still able to make it and that you all have safe and happy journies.

See you from 3pm!!! :D

AKB - Ailsa
Cah-Ching - Gill
Cat (kitteh) - Cat
Cazmaz - Caroline
Debbie Mc - Debbie
Dizzy 'n' Mizzy - Diana & Derek
FatFairNForty(ish) - Jennie
Irene (sharing with Cat) - Irene
Jellybelly
Jem
Jo-Ann (Sarah's friend)
Karen1972 - Karen
Madam Dotty - Jan
MandyB2 - Mandy
Mich - Michelle
nce1
Olijames
Pandora - Cheryl
Punkass - Kirstin
Sarah (Mich's sister)
Shaza - Sharon
Summerskye - Sharon
Westhills - Ann
Westiegirl - Sarah

BigBlueFurryMonster
Cake n Eat It
Cavycrazy
French Fancy
Flirty40greeneyes and OH (fingers crossed you can make it!) - Bev & ?
Isis - Lacey (I think)
Kati (nikki)
Rach
Russian Doll - Debbie
Steph
Summerskye's client
Texas Girl
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy
Demon

Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday - 24th March 2007. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad Street, Birmingham at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. :eat: then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip (literally) across the road to Flares or go to a couple of pubs beforehand and then on to Flares and boogie the night away :clap: until the early hours :bliss:
__________________[/quote]

TO ALL OF THE WeMITTS METTING UP TOMORROW

Have a fabulous time, take plenty of pics and be good!!!!:D

Hopefully I'll be joining you on the next meet!!

X Katie

ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO.......:clap: :clap:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

WOO HOOO.......

Are you sure it's only 1 more sleep Mich.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Irene xx

YES, YES, YES....... I'm going to bed early tonight so tomorrow get's her quicker and I'm fresh as a daisy....!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you and Cat tomorrow.... safe journey from the Toon....

Love

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it!!!!

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it!!!!

:rotflmao:

It's cos you've got night fever and your gonna get down on it and don't you blame it on the boogie cos we are family and we are all more than a woman and we shall be always and forever happy.....!!!!!

:rotflmao:

It's cos you've got night fever and your gonna get down on it and don't you blame it on the boogie cos we are family and we are all more than a woman and we shall be always and forever happy.....!!!!!

You've really made me laugh there - nutcases - I'm so looking forward to meeting you, I'll fit right in :D

hun, your not the only one exited, i anticipate quite a highly charged atmosphere with us lot about !!!
my beauty routine, i'm affraid will be a shower & hair wash in the morning :sigh:
xx:)

Back