ProPoints Wendy-Jane's new start diary

celtgirl

As my old diary is full of junk and old diets, i thought i'd re-start this diary and add photos of my lunch and dinners every day too. plus i thought i'd help me talk to new people as my old diary is fidgety. so i re-joined ww for the 3rd time almost 2 weeks ago. I suffer from IBS and a calcified spine which can make doing pretty much anything difficult. I am trying to lose weight mainly to build up back muscle and try and get some of my life back. I am a history student, 25 years of age and at the start of ww i was a staggering 17stone 10pounds. not exactly where i want to be! so in my first week i lost 4 pounds, and my WI is wednesday so i'm delighed with myself. exercising with my back is really difficult as any extra activity sets my back off for days but i need to get used to it so ultimatly my back can deal with the pain and get as better as it can. also changing my doctor so hopefully that will help start something. anyway im babbling, heres my day today

2 bacon rashers and an egg, 2 slices toast with ww butter=9pp
Activia youghrt:4pp
25g 85% dark chocolate=4pp
roast potatoes, mash, carrots and beef in mustard sauce=13 pp
fruit salad=opp
30/38
100_0335.jpg

Food looks good!
Good luck! :)
I started last Thursday (re started lol) so not had first wi yet. I suffer from ibs too so I know how bad it can be especially when changing diet x

Food looks good!
Good luck! :)
I started last Thursday (re started lol) so not had first wi yet. I suffer from ibs too so I know how bad it can be especially when changing diet x
Thanks! i'll be sure to check in on your diary. what day do you WI?

Good day today. seem to be getting a lot more energy with this diet. WI tomorrow, really hoping for a good loss but i need to do a lot more exercise. here's my food

activia youghrt=4pp
Olives, pineapple, sliced chicken, crackers and wensleydale and tomato soup=9pp
Lamb Kofta curry with rice and oven chips=15pp100_0360.jpg100_0365.jpg
also having a fruit salad and fat free fromage frais

had my weigh in this morning, only down half a pound. i couldn't believe it! feel really down as i was expecting more, i stuck rigidly all week. i ate less then 10 of my weeklies though, maybe that has something to do with it. my bf assures me it'll show up on the scales next week but still, nothing like that feeling of scales disappointment! :confused: could do with some support or helpful advice please

Last edited:
here's a photo of my dinner: spanish pork and pepper casserole with rice (12pp)
100_0370.jpg

had a bit of an oops week so far. it was my nephews birthday so lots of junk food although i did stay away from crisps which was my trigger food so i guess that was a mini victory. then my friends 29th last night and the pub had nothing i ordered so i had lots of peach schnapps wit orange. my boyfriend also made a few pina coladas before we left (with coconut cream) also i had mcdonalds then. that coupled with some dissapointing news from the doctor led to a disaster. what a bad week. i made the mistake of not tracking because i had done so badly too. i have till wednesday morning to weigh in so im praying for a miracle at this point!

lost 2lbs since i was here last (2 weeks ago) weigh loss is S-L-O-W, but i'll get there. starting back diary tomorrow

Hey! I think a 2lb loss is great! The slower you lose the better it is for you and you are more likely to keep it off! I did WW a while ago and managed to lose about a stone! It really does work. Then I tried out SW and it's just no good for me so I'm starting WW again today! I too suffer with IBS and it seems to be easily triggered this week, every time I eat I just seem to bloat up like a balloon! So uncomfortable!

I shall keep checking in to see how you do! Keep it up :) x

Thanks Rachel, I really appreciate that :) IBS can make managing food a nightmare sometimes!

So i'm finally back after christmas. managed to lose 10 pounds since then as i was going forwards and back a lot so im making this time different! although in saying that, today was crap. I did manage a 3 hour walk with the other half which i quite enjoyed, but I didnt have breakfast so ended up eating a dairy milk. oh well, live and learn.

Breakfast-dairy milk 5pp :break_diet:
Dinner- beef stew + chedder bread roll= 18pp

so only had 23pp today which isint good because I should be on 38. will do better tomorrow!

heres my dinner:HNI_0042.JPG

Back