Went dizzy whilst training.... switching to WW

raudi

One Last Time.......
Well guys i'm gonna need your support........ I have decided to give CD one last go... I did LL and CD and lost 5.5 stone... I fell off the wagon and have had a rough year and nearly lost my marriage in the process.... Well we are all back on track and celebrated 10yrs back i june. Along the way i have put 5 stone back on and i am so disappointed with my self. I done xmas and new year in 04 without eating.....

I have tried slimming world and lost 5.5lb but weeks 3/4 i stopped losing like normal!

So........... i will be starting again on Friday as i am at a funeral on Thursday.... It's time for me to claim my life back!!!

Right behind you Raudi :)

All the best for tomorrow
GoodLuck.gif

Well guys i'm gonna need your support........ I have decided to give CD one last go... I did LL and CD and lost 5.5 stone... I fell off the wagon and have had a rough year and nearly lost my marriage in the process.... Well we are all back on track and celebrated 10yrs back i june. Along the way i have put 5 stone back on and i am so disappointed with my self. I done xmas and new year in 04 without eating.....

I have tried slimming world and lost 5.5lb but weeks 3/4 i stopped losing like normal!

So........... i will be starting again on Friday as i am at a funeral on Thursday.... It's time for me to claim my life back!!!

Good for you Raudi - andclaim it back you will !

Go girl !!!

best of luck - look forward to reading about ur losses :)

love

Debz
xx

Hi Raudi,
Lets buddy up on this, I was only one stone away from my target but now its 2 stones as in the process of all that struggle i put on whole stone. I am re-starting this very moment because I am feeling like a fat pig right now. I had birthday parties yesterday and today, Ate crisps, cakes and anything i could. I am so shocked that i put on nearly 5lbs just in last 2 days. It really is a wake up call for me. I simple cannot be the fat person again, My size 12 clothes were feeling so tight today that i couldnt breath in them. I have created a spreadsheet to record my weight movement now on.
Goodluck and stay in touch
xxx
s

We are right there with ya hun x

Hi Raudi

Welcome back hun, you know it can be done, and you know the difference it makes to how you feel etc.

This is a great place for support, I won't wish you "good luck" because luck has nothing to do with it. You have made your mind up already, and its just a matter of time now before you are back to being able to claim your life back. Well done on your decision and congratulations!

Babe...you know I'm always here for you hun!!! Just stay close and we'll do it together and you know I've been where you;ve been and know exactly what you are going through...marriage and life are back but I'm still on my way so we can do this together!!!

I've got a virus at the moment so can't start until its cleared up so will be right behind you sweetie! :) xx

Hi Raudi, good luck to you on this your final diet! The great thing for you is you know you can do it - you have done it before.
So keep posting on here and let us know how it's going. Love

Aw thanks guys, wasn't really expecting all those replies, it was just my way in confirming i can do it by getting it down in print so to speak....

Friday here i come!!

Oooh. Best of luck!!! Sure you will do just fine.

Just make sure you keep that good positive head on :)

Thanks karion...... Going well 1 pack down so far struggling a little with the water but will get there!! I'm cold already so i'm not looking forward to Ketosis cold!! Just as well i've got my thermals ready!

Hey Raudi Sweetie....

Have been ill all this week so really have not been able to get back on the wagon but will be joining you on Sunday - got a big dinner for friend's birthday tomorrow night so may as well start on Sunday!

Good luck, hun....:)

P.S: Don't forget to take the painkillers before the headache kicks in - it makes it a little more bearable then!! ;)

hope your feeling better hun.....

Have the nurofen at the ready...!!! also got PMT due so i'm not gonna be a nice person to live with!

got myself all measured and piccy's taken and spreadsheet done.... was 18.1 this morning :(

Back