went over by about 60 points last night... wi on Sunday

pinkxwish

hey lovlies!

So last night I had a huge binge of approx 60 points and the scales are showing a 2 lb gain (it was my wi yest) I have identified the trigger of the binge and I am so angry with myself and am determined to turn this week around.

My question is really, what should I do for the rest of the week? I am supposed to be on 24 points a day, I was thinking of going down to 20 a day? I am not worried that I will binge as I feel horrible today I feel sluggish etc.

Any suggestions would be great

I would stick to 24. If your good that 2lb will come straight off and a little bit more :)

As shabba said i'd stick at 24. Going lower might cause you to go off plan.Good luck and i'm sure if your on plan you will get a good loss.

x

Ooo big binge but I'm sure it was lovely. I agree with everyone else, stick to your 24.

Ok so just forget it and start afresh, that's the way it works, your human learning new life changes so it takes time.
Next time if you want a binge pre plan it but saving just 1 point a day and having the 7 points for what you like, a ww binge counted us better than an uncounted one ;) xx

i would agree with everyone else, stick to 24 as if you go down to 20 you may feel slightly deprived and binge out. don't worry though we all have bingy days xxx

We've all been there. It's a long journey and everyone has bad days. You said that you'd identified what triggered it so hopefully that will help the next time. It's a new week, so wipe the slate clean and I'm sure you'll have a good week this week.

I would go down to 20 points if you think you can manage it.

I often compensate a slip up by going under for the rest of the week and manage okay, but I guess it depends on the individual.

Good Luck

Back