Went to class!

Haha! Don't think the last part actually surprises me lol!

At the risk of TMI, I used to eat loads of fruit on Mondays before my evening class just so there was a fighting chance of having a damn good poo before I left the office for my meeting.

I am kinda glad I now go on Saturday mornings so the pre-meeting pressure is off a bit lol.

Haha omg really??

I will be making a list of all these for my pre-meeting day! :p Only kidding, honest!

Don't think I'll be getting nakey though... at least not at my first meeting, maybe leave that for week two ;)

LOL at this thread!!
I take off everything ... and do try to poo before.

I have been so constipated recently ... but I actually went today .. TWICE! Yay for my poo! lol. TMI right?

Anyway ... WI on tuesday morning (str8 after my wee) I am quite nervous tbh :/

xx

Haha I love how this thread has turned out :)

It's like a whole new fad - The Weight Loss Poo!

Wannabe10stone, nerves can be good :) (as long as they don't put you off your pre-meeting peeing LOL!)

Lol how unladylike am i?! Gross!
I am pleased with the whole movement though lol!
Missjelly.. I weigh at home myself... Same scales, same positiin, same evrything. Couldnt gt more precise if i tried. Lol. I clearly have too much time on my hands!!! Lol xx

Haha ! Ive found on ww that I tend to poo less in general but I get really annoyed if I haven't been for like 2 days previous to weigh in ! Makes me think I could have lost an extra pound! :D

Haha oh god this thread gets better and better... or maybe worse and worse, not sure which tbh

On a slightly less icky subject..

Does it count as cheating if I put my scales close enough to my sink so i can rest my stomach on it when I weigh in? I mean... it needs a little rest after eating all these new points..

Last night I tried to hold my poo in till the morning so it would be extra big but couldn't LOL

You girls are too funny! Someone needs to post in my journal j made it 30 mins ago and no one :(

And not too sure on the last one chick x

haha shush :p

where's your journal? -lost-

My word! I go to work for 2 days and come back to poo talk!

Haha! As much as people don't talk about it, you so know it's true!

Ah you know you love it!

Back