Went to the docs...

Alyce

Went for my depo injection last night ( the pill injection)

Any my nurse complemented me on the weightloss - she did my hight and weight, and apparently i weigh at least 3lbs less then i do on the sw scales!!! :eek::eek:

I've got my wi today at 5.30, i'm praying that i get this last lb off to get to my 2 stone mini target!!!

It's been a real hard month, loosing only 1lb a week, which has really annoyed me. :cry:

Well done - its great when someone notices you have lost weight.
Ive STS and put on a pound over the past 2 weeks (dont know why). Hope I see a loss on Thursday.

Good luck Alyce hopefully we will both be celebrating tonight! I need 0.5lbs for my 2 stone award and would be over the moon if i got it as i have had quite a tough week!!
Well done on you loss so far, you are doing really well! x

Good luck Henna, let me know how you get on, knowing my luck i'll only loose half a pound - ha ha!! :D xx

Well done Alyce, good luck for your WI. X

Good luck with your weigh in. You are doing really well. The rate I'm going I won't see 2 stone until next summer.

Lol last time i had my depo... the nurse kind of sucked her teeth a bit... and said "hmmm Weights gone up" lol
ive got to go again this week.. i hope its gone back down a bit... same nurse too...
wonder if she will comment hahaha ;)

Well done Alyce... 2st! :) thats great... god what i would give to get rid of 2st!! .. cant see it happening for a little while yet though!

Hope WI goes well later xx

Back