went to wetherspoons today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gill-cdthing, 27 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

it was hubbys birthday we werent gonna go, but after reading the menu i realised i could have the chicken salad as im on aam part of stabilisation, i didnt eat the tomatoes, and i didnt have the dressing, but when they bought it out hubby had ordered the warm chciken and bacon salad instead, which just had bacon bits in it, i must admit i ate a few of the bacon bits but im hoping that as there wasnt much chciken and lots of lettuce i should be ok, :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Hi Gillian
    Happy birthday Gillians hubby
    I think you did really well babe made a good choice,the chick and salad were fine Hopefully the little bacon will be ok.
    You should be proud of yourself for making a good choice.
    Well done babe
  4. Gill-cdthing

thanks, i felt quite confident about the choice when i made it , its just since i came home that i feel guilty lol, having said that i t was so nice torelax and enjoy a meal and he had chips and steak and i can honesly say i didnt want any chips, the bacon made mine very tasty,

and considering there is a lemon drizzle cake sitting in the kitchen and i have been nowhere near and dont want to , im quite impressed with myself,
  5. redann

redann Full Member

ooooo happy birthday to hubby from me

im sure what you had wasnt that much

stop worrying woman ;)
    Gill-cdthing likes this.
  6. Gill-cdthing

lol all right trouble how r ya
  7. redann

redann Full Member

im ok sugar plum;) feeling much better now

hubby wants me to go out sat for me birthday-but im gunna look kinda stupid sipping water whilst he's chomping on his steak and chips aint i

oooooo my tread mill comes tommorow

*cant wait*
  8. Gill-cdthing

you could have a chicken salad without the dressings and tomatoes, treat it as a aam day ??
  9. redann

redann Full Member

nah rather not tempt my taste buds im a eat one thing devour the whole chicken (and his plate) kinda gal

so ive said we'll get a dvd and slob out on the sofa (my kind of heaven) and calorie free ;)

still want a prezzie though :)
  10. Gill-cdthing

i felt a bit like that when i was ss`ing, so i never did the aam week, regret it now though,
  11. Maislow

Maislow Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    I didn't know you couldn't have tomatoes
  12. Gill-cdthing

my councillor always says to avoid them as they have some carbs in them, so i do, and i just wanted to stick to the aam as much as possible,
  13. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    it's about carbs.. and the tomatoes are quite high. BUT the good news is bacon isn't. unless it was coated in anything.. or smoked - which adds a little carbs i believe.

I'm sure you'll be fine Gillian, you are doing so well!!

I'm a steak and chips and worry about it tomorrow kinda girl.. yep and probably a pudding if i was in a 'F**k it' mood! :p Well.. i AM honest! lol
    Gill-cdthing likes this.
  14. Gill-cdthing

:D :D :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.