were buying a new car, but cant decide between these...

devonbabe

Silver Member
we've decided to trade in the TT and get a bigger diesel car instead this is what we've been to look at this morning. what would you chose.

Audi A4
VW passat
Ford mondeo
jaguar xtype

we've decided to trade in the TT and get a bigger diesel car instead this is what we've been to look at this morning. what would you chose.

Audi A4
VW passat

The two top ones are the same! Just different badges and the Audi is a slightly better built quality.:)

Ford mondeo

jaguar xtype is based on the modeo chassis and probably uses the same engine as the Ford Mondeo.The Jaquar is going to cost more money and it does have more status, but is it worth it:confused:

So say husband:D Also, you would probably get a better trade in for the TT against the Audi A4 in the Audi garage.

The Jaguar X type for me! In fact I have got one and it is lovely. The best car I have ever bought! It glides along and the acceleration is fantastic.
DIL had the Audi but was not impressed. Still she has the choice of driving the Bentley or Aston Martin or if she wants to slum it the Range Rover Vogue or a BMW 7 series. My son is a car nut.

just been reading up, the A4 got slated. i personally dont like the A4 i think its a bit boring after the TT. im very swayed towards the Jag, same price ish., not much more really .but much higher spec. and much more WOW factor. mondeo is a good wrok horse, we always keep one as a run around. passats he likes and has had before, but i think theyre a bit of a reps car. ive persuaded him indoors to go for a test drive next sat in the Jag. will see what they drive like. gotta see what deals we can get.

Back