We're in Minimins chat NOW

NikkiH

Likes to eat
hi guys - can we do a minimins instant chat thing??? most certainly not to neglect our diaries (I know I do anyway:eek:) but just for some light hearted chit chating??? if you wanna will you log onto Gabbly
can I just ask the managers etc.. if this is ok first?????? and if so could you post here and then we can all log on together? cheers x

Yes - I have logged in.

Ax

sugar - must have missed you.. im in now --- will you try again?xx

its just a wee chat room thingy - but just us and its instant!!! click in and type a name and press enter - (its a little box on the right of your screen, when you click in) and you'll see me in there... talking to myself... :D

I am too late!

feck it - just missed you babs - wanna try again? and ill be in there.

oh sorry bmi - just seen your post!! you too xx

we will get this eventually!! lol - if you log on, you can still post away here and just have it up on the right of your screen so if anyone joins you'll spot them. (just figured that out) xx

thanks Starlight - will definately try again x

Sounds good to me, would be nice chatting to you all.
xx

Someone give me a shout when you are on and I will come and have a good old chin wag with you all. Was ment to have pc to myself last night but then had visitors and OH late home so did'nt go out. Hopefully he is taking Little boy out for a little while tonight so I will be able to chat to my hearts content hehe

one final attempt lol! im in there now if anyone wants to join..

feck it anyway - i refreshed and lost the log in for a second!! arrrggh! would you mind trying once more sandy... so sorry!!

are you really? im in too and it just says 0 other gabblers! driving me nuts - maybe have to register?

Back