Westiegirl: Restarted Day 1 Under my Belt!

ahhhhhhhhhhh hun... someone climbing in the window for ya... how rosemantic ha ha

such a shame he doesn't light any fires for ya... maybe if he backed off a bit... but i'm not sure if we are ever happy, us women i mean ha ha

glad you are doing good...

when you starting ss'ing????

love

ahhhhhhhhhhh hun... someone climbing in the window for ya... how rosemantic ha ha

such a shame he doesn't light any fires for ya... maybe if he backed off a bit... but i'm not sure if we are ever happy, us women i mean ha ha

glad you are doing good...

when you starting ss'ing????

love

Hi Gen, not sure if romantic is the word, desperate more like it, ha ha ha!

I am starting SSing tomorrow. Have started a new thread in the Strugglers and Restarters section to focus my mind!

Are you joining me?

Hi Gen, not sure if romantic is the word, desperate more like it, ha ha ha!

I am starting SSing tomorrow. Have started a new thread in the Strugglers and Restarters section to focus my mind!

Are you joining me?

yes mi'ladyeeeeeeeeeeee i surely am joining ya.... i'm off to find ur new thread!!!

can't wait to start again!!!!

love

Under starters orders.......we're off!

Well, today is restart day 1. The most positive day that I've had for a while. I think that it has helped having a new focused thread in the restarters section. Anyone interested the link is:

http://www.minimins.com/strugglers-restarters/12517-westiegirl-restart-day-1-going-ok.html

Not sure whether I'll post much on this thread whilst using that one athough I might keep this one going with my random ramblings!

Besides I still need to log my adventures with boys climbing my drainpipes LOLOL. Oh and 4x4 weekend coming up. Got a dilemma about SSing then but I'll have a ramble about that tomorrow.

Back