Wetherspoon - sweet chilli noodles & 5 bean Chilli

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hi Everyone,

I have scoured this site with no luck so have been onto the nutritional value section of the wetherspoon site to calculate syns.

Now... the sweet chilli noodles have half of the calories, much less carbs and less fat than the 5 bean chilli. according to the SW calculator the noodles come out as 5 syns only (Vs the 4.5 syns for the 5 bean chilli). I thought they may be less than the 5 bean chilli as it seems healthier except that the noodles have less fibre. Still... if my calculations are right, surely 5 syns for the thai chilli noodles (without the chicken) is a good deal? It is under 300 calories so cannot be higher in syns, i am hoping (cos i already ate it :D )

Can anyone let me know if I am correct on the syn value of the noodles please?

xxx

hi, according to our consultant, if you don't have the tortilla chips with the 5 bean chilli and just have the chilli and rice then its free!!!!!! also the other week i had a jacket potato with the 5 bean chilli and a side salad without the dressing and that was free. hope this helps xxxxx

thank you mrsmitch, it does help... I was just hoping to have a choice of 2 meals as i expect to be eating there quite often. the 5 bean deal is very tasty... but so were the noodles lol. Thank you... i didnt think of having it with jacket spud.. I love baked potatoes :D thanks xxx

thats ok hun, i think slimming world need to update the syn values of these things regularly, i think the spag bol might be low in syns aswell cause it says less than 5% fat on the menu. xxxxxx

I'm always at Wetherspoons for lunch, been having 5 bean chilli (4.5 syns) but so pleased it's free if you don't eat the tortillas! I'm going to have this over a jacket tomorrow with salad (no dressing). I also wondered the same about the spag bol and the chicken sweet chilli noodles... can't find this out anywhere online?

Back