Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wetherspoons spicy pasta

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by mumtobean, 6 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtobean

mumtobean Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all,

I'm off out to wetherspoons for lunch and am looking for a healthy option. I understand the 5 bean chilli is quite good but i've already had chilli for 2 meals this week.

Can anyone tell me the syn value of the spicy pasta?

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can't find any other pasta dish;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]J D Wetherspoon Chicken Pasta Alfredo per serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 20½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 22½ Syns [​IMG] Green 20½ Syns [/FONT]

I lied;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]J D Wetherspoon Five Cheese & Bacon Pasta with Dressed Salad per serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 26½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 26½ Syns [​IMG] Green 30½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

This is better;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]J D Wetherspoon Meatballs with Linguine Pasta per serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 14½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 18 Syns [​IMG] Green 14½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Surprised at this;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]J D Wetherspoon Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice, Naan Bread, Mango Chutney & Poppadums per serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 18½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 34 Syns [​IMG] Green 18½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[/FONT]​

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Syns aside, I had this the other day and it tasted awful! The pasta is obviously pre-cooked and then reheated as some was stone cold and other bits were like chewing rubber. Would recommend it at all I'm afraid.

5. mumtobean

mumtobean Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for you reply. I went for it regardless and mine was quite tasty. Also it was on offer for £1.99 so an utter bargin. I'll try and find out the Kcals/fat etc and see if i can put it in the website (i'm not very good at technology!!!!)

Sorry to hear you didn't rate it, there doesn't seem to be much else to chose from.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.