what a day...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slimmer2moro, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    don't know why but i've had a very low day today, after starting to feel so much better...i ate something naughty and now could cry :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Awwww im sorry to hear you ate :(

What did you eat??

Dont let it get you down.. get back on the horse mrs!! Tomorrow is another day xxx

4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh im so sorry but best thing to do is not beat yourself up and do not eat anything else just keep going you may not do any damage at all that way!! i have been trying to restart for weeks and would do great all day then give in at night and omg the guilt after eating was awful but i kept doing it stupid isn't it!! i now have a god awful pic on my phone to look at every time im tempted and its worked the last three days fingers crossed it'll keep working!!! jump back on board the
    lt train im sure you haven't done much harm xx:)

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi slimmer

Hang in there!!!!! You know you have done it now, so just try and move on...all is not lost.

You have done well getting to where you are as you know how difficult it was for you to get past even 3 days! You got past that.

Remember what Bells said,,,a good day usually follows a bad day and you were so greedy (in the good sense) to lose more weight....now, a bad day...just move on. Dust yourself and keep yourself focussed.

6. My Skinny Jeans Challenge

My Skinny Jeans Challenge Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.9%)
    Don't feel bad, sometimes a little of what we fancy does us good, just be good tomorrow.

7. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Bless you....dust yourself off and start again tomorrow. Good luck hun and don't beat yourself up over it xxxx

8. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Don't worry about it hun, put it behind you as tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning. If you've ever watched the lion king think about the baboon who says "its doesn't matter, its in ze past!" (sorry for daft quote lol)

9. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

ah cathy lol good quote... and yep im with scotsmist..thats the way i look at it ...good days and bad days.. the best thing to do is to push it behind you.its over no point crying over sspilt milk..just get right back on those shakes and youll feel like you never came off.... after the rain comes the sunshine... best of luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.