What a difference 6 weeks can make

juju_doll

juju_doll
6 weeks ago I was wearing size 24 trousers, having had to throw my size 22s away as they were busting at the seams. I was tipping in to the 19 stones and spent my whole day obsessed with food, eating food and feeling embarassed and useless.

This morning I was 16st 12 on my scales, and was wearing size 20 trousers. I sat in the pub chatting with my friends and actually felt happy, attractive and relaxed.

LighterLife is changing my life and I'm feeling so good about it. I just wanted to share cos I hope it helps and encourages others. I'm so glad I started it!

Awwww thanks for sharing this! What a lovely thing to put!
I hope I will be in you position at 6 weeks and feeling so great!

Well done :) it's an amazing diet that you can change your life in 6 weeks isn't it...any other diet I have have tried, I wouldve given up by 6 weeks. Thanks for sharing and good luck at reaching your goals!

I'm right with you juju! I'm only 4 weeks in but am feeling exactly the same way. This is changing my life for the better and I am so very grateful. I wake up every morning, almost scared to look in the mirror in case it has all been a dream. I remember how terrified I was of starting it - I'd read so many scaremongering stories basically saying it would cause permanent damage. But I feel so well and so happy that all seems ridiculous now. The women in my group and my counsellor are fabulous and so are all those on here. How isolated we all were before, all struggling with similar issues and how amazing that Lighter Life has brought us all together.

possum said:
Great post :) Here's to the next 6 weeks!

Hear hear!!! Heat a fabulous post!! I'm only a week in and already feel the difference!!!

Xxxxxx

Really pleased for you Juju Doll!

I'm happy that you feel attrative, because you look beautiful in your photo, ((I hope you dont mind me saying so)) people can say we're beautiful, pretty, attractive until the cows come home.... Its another thing to actually feel it... ((Well done you))
Looking forward to reading and seeing how you get on in another 6 weeks! :happy096:

Hello Juju doll
I know what u r feeling. I am just comming to end of week 2 and am already staring to be comfortable in clothes that were bursting at the seems. I was size18-20 when i started and in just 10 days i can say i am comfortable in 18 and hoping in the next 2 weeks i will be between 16-18.
It is a great feeling to in this position. Only a VLCD can do this for me. I went on an excercise spree but as my diet was not in check i didnt loose any weight. But LL is helping as i dont have to make any choices.
Good luck and wait to hear more good news.

Back