What a difference a

scottishlass

bra makes!!!

Went to Bravissimo yesterday to get fitted as am swimming around in all of my bras, have been wearing a 40C which is what I was, I had one 38D which still only fitted where it touched so decided enough was enough.;)

I am now the proud owner of a 36E :eek: - puppies are now up where they should be - got a lot of lads eyeing up my cleavage in the coffee shop just now lol :D

he he it does make all the difference doesn't it! I need to go and get measured again as I haven't been for the last couple of months and things have changed again since last time!

Enjoy your bewbies! lol

Kat xx

its a great feeling isn't it - and a decent bra makes you look thinner too cos your boobs are in the right place and you can see your waist more!
daisy x

36E :)
I've been meaning to go there and have all my measurements taken but since I am half way through my weight loss I think I'll wait with it for a little bit longer.
Good job on finding your right size xxx

I did the same thing about a month a ago. I was wearing a 42h turns out i was a 36HH!! (However, they are getting too big again now!)

Amazing how we have no real idea what our size really is and what a shock it is when they tell us! Was in the same boat last time round, ended up in a 28F!!!! Scary.
But a good fitting bra is worth every single penny, I am sure you will all agree, not just for us but for the OH in your life!!! My OH loved that my babies were caged so nicely for him to admire!!! hee Hee, that reminds me, must go shopping!!!
I can feel a "Stone loss" treat coming up soon!!!!

Back