What a difference an extra tetra makes!

Guys look up my body gallery (or galleries?) its a really great website with pictures of people at different heights, weights shapes and sizes. I often go on there and look at what I'll end up looking like...

My friend always says to me that the weight starts dropping off from top and the hardest to shift is the bottom bit, for me that's defo true! I'm so near my target now and feel great but just want that last bit to drop off, and guess where it sits???! Best friends Bum & Thigh.

I can't say how great it fells to have lost this weight. I'm showered in lovely compliments daily from friends, families and colleagues, which is wonderfully motivational for the last stretch and makes you feel even better :)

X

Guys look up my body gallery (or galleries?) its a really great website with pictures of people at different heights, weights shapes and sizes. I often go on there and look at what I'll end up looking like...

My friend always says to me that the weight starts dropping off from top and the hardest to shift is the bottom bit, for me that's defo true! I'm so near my target now and feel great but just want that last bit to drop off, and guess where it sits???! Best friends Bum & Thigh.

I can't say how great it fells to have lost this weight. I'm showered in lovely compliments daily from friends, families and colleagues, which is wonderfully motivational for the last stretch and makes you feel even better :)

X

How much have you lost in total and how long has it taken you :D

blondcarrot said:
X

Ooooh! I've just been on and had a nose it's great to see different heights at different weights!! I just can't wait to see how my body changes!!! I'm just slightly worried about the downside of shifting the mountain of fat from me such as the looming loose skin/ stretch marks lol!!!

Stupid question probably but where do i find these photos :) x

MandyMoo69 said:
How much have you lost in total and how long has it taken you :D

I've lost 3.5 stones and I started in July. The last three weeks have been slower as I've allowed myself to go out and enjoy myself but I have returned to the diet the next day. Hard at times as it kicks you out of Ketosis but on the other hand I've really enjoyed it and still feel motivated to lose the last bit and stick it out :)

Back