what a great day!!!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
:D well im having sucha good day today, yesterday was so bad but today has made up for it, i have been swimming, the scales are saying 1 more LB lighter and i9 have tryed some of the great recipes that i have seen on here, i was complaining yesterday that i needed to chew and that was why i was finding it hard i made the crisps and they are fab (chicken and mushroom) i recomend them to anybody and i have just made a mint chololate, chocolate bar. i would like to thank all of you for helping me through yesterday and i know if could get through yesterday i can get through any day.

I'm so glad you're having a better day :) The crisps are fab aren't they? I love swimming-I went the other day and felt so much more positive!

Awww m made up for you that your finding today better :D:D makes it all doable dosn't it .

I tried to make the crisps once but it was a dissaster LOL so i just have my bars to chew on now :)

:D well im having sucha good day today, yesterday was so bad but today has made up for it, i have been swimming, the scales are saying 1 more LB lighter and i9 have tryed some of the great recipes that i have seen on here, i was complaining yesterday that i needed to chew and that was why i was finding it hard i made the crisps and they are fab (chicken and mushroom) i recomend them to anybody and i have just made a mint chololate, chocolate bar. i would like to thank all of you for helping me through yesterday and i know if could get through yesterday i can get through any day.

Good on ya hun !!

keep up the FAB work......:D

love

Debz
xx

thanks all, yeah the crisps are fantastic i will defo have them again. i made achololate bar today but i didnt go very hard just melted as soon as i got it out of the freezer. any idea? it dont matter anyway coz im happy x x x

maybe i did spread it quite thin. ill try again tomorrow x

mmmmmmm good idea didnt think of that, thanks got loads to try out now

Back