What a run around!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curvygirlyclaire, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I was due to start Lipotrim on the 14th after payday, but have saved up enough money to start this week. I went down to my local lloyds chemist today to be told they dont stock it, so i go to the chemest they suggest, and the lady who deals with lipotrim isnt there today so have to go back tomorrow evening. I was really looking forward to getting it today :( But on the positive note least I am going to be 5 days ahead of where I was supposed to have started.:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you manage to get it sorted Claire. I used to have to go to Paignton but that chemist has closed down. Fortunately now i can get LT from Exeter so it's even easier for me now. Good luck for when you start xx

4. Trose1203

Trose1203 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Claire, i hear ya, when i want to start something i want to do it right away !!!!! and its good that your so positive about starting, i promise you, you wont regret it,,best of luck

5. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    It'll build up the anticipation for tomorrow!! Good luck, this site really helps, Claire x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.