What a wally!

Crazyjaxy

I am indeed a bit of a plonker, had a lovely indian last night, chose stuff I know I can have but like an idiot couldnt resist the free poppadums they put in the bag! Feel rubbish now, have gained 3lb overnight and weigh day monday doesnt look hopeful. Silly silly girl lol!

You are only retaining water Jaxy...get back on today. Plenty of water, fat & greens & you will pee it away....we've all been there hun :D

Don't hold out much hope for tomorrow, out of ketosis and almost half a stone heavier than last Monday :( and it was all going so well

water water water , fried meats , butter , green veg , water water , did i say water , ;)

we've all been there , climb back aboard an go again xx

I didnt want to think there was but am going to have a good week of clean and green starting today and see what happens. I tend to drink a lot of diet coke, and have a lot of cream and cheese so there are def some stallers in there. Not that they have held be back before but things can change.
I am also struggling with the water, for the first couple of weeks I had an unbelivable thirst and was guzzling loads, I seem to have lost that and sometimes a glass of water is quite a sickenong thought. Have no idea what is causing this, I used to love water!

omg im the same ! i have once can a day and knock back 3 litres water i feel sooooo bloated i rekon i have way too much cheese

i am addicted too pork sratchings too now xx

Keep trying with the water, it will make a difference. Have you tried coke zero? It has no citric acid in it & that sometimes stalls people.
Jessie, like ber say....I would have bacon, eggs & mushrooms cooked in coconut oil. Something like chicken salad with Paul Newman's Italian salad dressing (LC & lush) or mayo (Hellman's full fat) & dinner homemade burgers (beef, chicken or lamb) with blue cheese on, homemade mayo (Nigel Slater has an easy recipe on bbc.co.uk/food) wrapped in iceberg lettuce with asparagus (yes I know it's from Peru this time of year, but I love it, lol) & fine green beans, both finished off with butter. A few raspberries & double cream after.....oh & lots of water :D....I'm now hungry ;)

oooo cinta i will get the burgers going - quick question if i go in the butchers and ask for mince meat is this totally carb free ( so i can make my own burgers ) is it lean extra lean i ask for ??

do i just mould them into burger shapes and put them in the oven

shall i cook them in olive oil or coconut oil

i am just starting to cook properly and learning hehe

you mentioned marmite with cheese i looove marmite is this c free i have a brand new jar in the cupboard
how much cheese shall i mesure shall i cut it into cubes as a snack

i was going to go slow on the cheese as i think its stalling me

but every other day wont hurt will it ?

x

Re the cheese...I buy the little marmite cheeses so I don't go mad. Marmite isn't totally carb free, but isn't bad. I still dip my finger in the pot all the time!

As Jim woul;d say....you need meat with fat in it, not the lean stuff (it's cheaper too) Just ask the butcher if he's added anything, I doubt he has.
I mix the mince with herbs, spices, an egg & sometimes grated cheddar or a lump of blue cheese in the centre of each burger. I like coconut oil, it's meant to be really good for you, but oil is fine :D

Back