What a week !

Lardy

I have been a regular reader of all posts during this my first week on ss and they have helped a lot - some great hints and tips - it has been hard and the dog breath is a nightmare but the 16.5 lbs that has evaporated sort of makes up for it .:eek:

Welcome Lardy, 16.5lbs that is absolutely gob smacking WELL DONE!! Is that some sort of record in week 1??!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Georgie
x

Welcome Lardy...wow 16.5lb...that's amazing, well done.

was until went out with the boys last night and I got it in the neck for suppin' water and having the sort of smell that probably eminates from Satan's bottom coming out of my mouth ! Not easy being on the CD and being a playing member of cricket and rugby club .

:sigh:

Congratulations on the king sized loss!:D

Firstly, well done that loss is absolutely amazing! You're doing so well and im sure that is a record (or not far off!)

Secondly, Royal Purple, with regards to your comments:

yeah! that's really great!!! wow!! i've only just started SS today and frankly it's been anything but sole sourcing cos Ive been sneaking food in here and there throughout the entire day! but you've given me so much inspiration and the right motivation to go on! thanks!!

Just a bit worried as your ticker says ur BMI 24.8 and you should not be SSing at BMI 25 or below and should be working up the plans a stone-ish before you reach BMI 25. I also note you're aiming for a BMI below 18 which is underweight and this is more dangerous to your health than being overweight!! Its dangerous to SS below 25 BMI as your body cant get enough energy from fat supplies and uses lean muscle protein instead which can make you seriously ill! I dont want to force my opinion on you but in your situation you should really be on more calories- not surprised you are strugglin babe!! Sorry for :blahblah:ing on but think its important u know this if ur at BMI 25 or below.

Love WBS xxx

Back