What about running?

etheral

Hi all. Does anybody run on lipotrim? I did LT 2 yrs ago and at that time people were frightened of going into starvation mode so exercise was vigorous exercise was discouraged. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts? I can already run a bit btw not just starting from scratch x:)

Hi all. Does anybody run on lipotrim? I did LT 2 yrs ago and at that time people were frightened of going into starvation mode so exercise was vigorous exercise was discouraged. I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts? I can already run a bit btw not just starting from scratch x:)

Lots of it isnt really good at first, but once youre into ketosis and feeling better in yourself then go for it (I am!)

I'm currently doing Kinect sports/dance central - not alot but I darent do much more or join a gym because of my confidence issues. When i've move down a dress size though I think i'll feel sexy and brill so will do something else. Let us know how you get on, I started this diet beside my dog getting spayed so couldnt take her out for a week or so - brilliant hehe! But now we're back up to taking her out so I am walking once a day :)

Thanks Fizzstar don't want to muck up before I start! On day 6 today and actually feeling pretty nifty. I have a feeling carbs may b poisonous for me :( if only there was carb free ice cream or biccies the world would b a better place

Thanks Fizzstar don't want to muck up before I start! On day 6 today and actually feeling pretty nifty. I have a feeling carbs may b poisonous for me :( if only there was carb free ice cream or biccies the world would b a better place

Ohhh it'd be heaven! Carbs are bad. You wont muck it up, im on day 9 and im not 100% there yet, i'm still exhausted sometimes etc. So just do light excersise til you feel you can move up a notch :)

I have done a bit of swimming, jogging and excercise machine at home, but next week a friend of mine and myself are starting a zumba class, really looking forward to it, once a week for a few weeks then twice a week.

Let us know how you get on at Zumba Claire!

I want to join but theres noone who can go, when I can with me :(

Back