What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Supa_Tan, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Supa_Tan

Supa_Tan Full Member

Bit of a boring question but it's really annoying me...

It's probably just me having a thick moment but I've tried to update my signature to include more information but I keep getting the error message below

Your signature can not be longer than 350 characters including BBCode markup.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please ? My signature at the moment is quite short and I see lots of you guys have longer ones which I think are really motivational.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.
  4. Supa_Tan

Supa_Tan Full Member

Ahh thanks Mini, that makes sense.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.