Extra Easy What am I doing wrong?

Lisaholden

Have been doing EE since I joined SW. Initially had nice losses but then maintained and now have gained almost all my weight back.

When they say 1/3 super free I have been filling 2/3 of my plate with super free and 1/3 of free food. Could this be my trouble?

lisa x:wave_cry:

Maybe you are not eating enough? Are you having your hex's and your syns? How long were you maintaining for? How far from target are you? It sounds like you are doing success express - which is only really meant to be done for a week to kick start things. Have you upped your exercise? Are you drinking enough water?

Sorry to throw so many questions at you but it's difficult to give a considered answer without more info.

Sometimes eating not enough can cause you to maintain, but it wouldn't make you gain weight. There must be something sneaking in there, could you post a copy of your food diary? Has your consultant looked at your food diary?

oh, that's worrying!

Are you sure it's superfree in that 3rd? I don't mean to seem rude, but I thought baked beans were superfree for ages, piled 'em up, and they weren't - something little like that could amke a difference. I agree with others in that if you're not eating enough / not drinking enough water it might effect your losses also.

yep, all of the above,

post some daily food diaries on here for people to look at and comment on :) xx

Hello

I have been doing SW since September I think lol. I lost the first 2 weeks then maintained for 3 weeks and have gained every week since then. I got my half stone on the second or third week but have put most of that back on. My weigh is wed, I have stayed to plan all week so am hoping for a loss if not then I am at a loss lol :)

do you stay to group?
have you spoken to your consultant?
are you keeping a food diary?
are you weighing and measuring healthy extras?
are you using the right things as healthy extras?
have you read the 'Holly Daze' story on the lifeline online site?

we really need more info if we're going to help you out xx

I lost 5lbs this week.....I stuck to plan and stayed to group and wrote every thing down :)

Back