what am I doing!!!!

Simi

Ive been on TS for nearly 3 weeks and have been doing great so far and have been 100% with the exception of a tiny bit of chicken twice! So why am i today starting to pick at food!!!:( tiny bite of left over kids dinner, unfinished crisps and other bits all day :( feeling very bad about it now. I don't know what's wrong I'm not even hungry but picking at food - feel like the human dustbin in me is returning - help I don't want to go back to that!!!

STOP

You have got to the boredom picking!!! You need to find something else to occupy your hands!! And as soon as your lifting away any leftovers you need to take them straight to the bin whilst thinking of getting yourself a glass of water!!!

STOP

You have got to the boredom picking!!! You need to find something else to occupy your hands!! And as soon as your lifting away any leftovers you need to take them straight to the bin whilst thinking of getting yourself a glass of water!!!
That's what I've done for the past hour been tidying up after putting kids to bed! It's working my mind is off food! And I've also drank loads of water in the past hour! I do normally eat when I'm bored so keeping myself busy busy busy!!

Simi...I had an evening like that last night.

but I am back on track today...but I was really mad with myself

Throw the left overs away straight away and squirt washing up liquid over them :D

Throw the left overs away straight away and squirt washing up liquid over them :D

I was going to say the same thing, squirt washing up liquid on any unfinished food so you aren't tempted to eat any of it, it works.

haha great idea... although one night at a party at my house one of my mates was hammered and he sat and ate a pie and kept putting fairy liquid on it and ate away at it lol

haha great idea... although one night at a party at my house one of my mates was hammered and he sat and ate a pie and kept putting fairy liquid on it and ate away at it lol

Uurrggg! Defo will be squirting all left overs with fairy!!

Thanks everyone - Ive woken up to feeling positive again! I will do this :)

Simi...I had an evening like that last night.

but I am back on track today...but I was really mad with myself

Thats just what I was feeling like I wasn't bothered while I was nibbling on stuff it was afterwards that I felt really bad about it! Well done for getting back on track! Fingers crossed today is going to be a better day:)

Back