What are u looking forward to?

Wheelndeal77

Hi Everyone,

Was having a rather long conversation this morning with my beautiful sister in law about what we are looking forward to when we reach our weight loss goals. It was very interesting and got me thinking...and wondering, what are some of the things you are all looking forward to after you've reached your goal?
One thing for me that springs to mind is...I'd love to see my collar bones again!!

Lets hear some ideas!
:sign0163:
xoxo

I just can't wait to feel good in myself. Lighter, healthier and without all the restrictions that being 'heavy' entails.

Haha I've lost 4st 11lbs so far but still have 3st to lose. I was so happy when i discovered I had collarbones!

Now I can't wait to...get rid of the love handles!

Barb said:
I just can't wait to feel good in myself. Lighter, healthier and without all the restrictions that being 'heavy' entails.

I too can't wait to be healthier, happier and have more energy!!
Want to wake up in the morning and face the day head on feeling confident and be able to choose something nice to wear instead of daggy track pants and oversized tops!!
Great response Barb. Good luck to u on your journey.

CatherineBee said:
Haha I've lost 4st 11lbs so far but still have 3st to lose. I was so happy when i discovered I had collarbones!

Now I can't wait to...get rid of the love handles!

Great job so far Catherine!!! I envy u having collar bones already!!

I want to say f**k you to all the people who have took the p*ss and laugh at them. I also have £2000 put away for a new wardrobe when I hit target. I cant wait

I agree with the love-handles bit, and this bit about buying the clothes I like, rather than the ones that flatter my bumps.

I am also looking forward to feeling like I am "a slim person" when walking around the shops, or going into a bar. I am looking forward to being able to wear some of the clothes I used to fit when I was skinnier.

YesIcan, I love your idea of putting away £2000 for a new wardrobe - I'm so jealous!

Haha 'yesican' that has made my day. All the best xx

Crikey :)..where do I start?????

being able to climb stairs without the need for an oxygen mask

sitting on garden/flimsy looking furniture KNOWING it won't break

shopping for clothes in a 'normal shop'

prolonging my life (hopefully)

playing and running after my wee boy without having a paramedic on speedial :)

feeling comfortable at all times of the year, especially summer!

feeling confident and happy :)

feeling and looking 'normal' :)

.....and probably a 1000 more, but I'll stop there!!!!!

Being able to play sport competitively.
When I do 8 hour shifts to not have sore feet by the end of it.
Being happy and confident!

Last but most importantly, being healthy :)

jessiemurf said:
Im looking forward to be able to walk past a mirror and think damn i look good :) haha

I'd love that too. Especially when I'm out shopping I'd love to catch a glimpse of myself in shop windows & actually like what I see instead of wanting to run & hide & cry! Ohhh and those nasty dressing room mirrors!!

Some really great responses to my thread. Thanks everyone. We can all look forward to these things once we reach our goals and then we can look back here & say wow I achieved all those things!!
Its also nice to know I'm not alone in these thoughts. Such an amazing support group here.

Love and luck to u all!

I want to be able to wear low-rise jeans
I want to feel healthier
I want to be stronger
I want to be able to shop wherever the hell I like without wondering if they'll go up to my size
I don't want to be 'the fat one' out my friends
I want to be able to have more freedom over what I eat
I want to run for miles without stopping
I want to look good in a bikini
I want to be part of a photoshoot and not look like a whale

I could go on but I'll save it for a later post!

I'm looking forward to more 'wow is that really you' reactions when peoplewho haven't seen me in ages bump into me. Such a boost!

Well I think being healthier goes with out saying :)

Looking good in clothes.

More to the point... Looking good in jodhpurs... Believe me size 18 and living in jodhpurs in not a pretty sight :eek:

I want to look fabulous in a bikini :)

Back