What are we all doing fir christmas then?

alongwaytogo

Silver Member
Hi

Still debating with myself what to do with the xen over Christmas.

What are you all doing, stopping for a few days or carrying on?

I will continue with them.. As I have my doc WI on the 28th!! I am cooking Xmas lunch for aprox 13-15 people... Glazed ham, roast lamb, turkey, plus all the extras and a few sweet things.. Will be trying to cook low fat (evil laugh!!!) and I'm sure no one will notice lol!! I will have a little of every thing... Skipping breakfast and evening meal will help lol.. Altho don't think I will want to eat in the Evening any way!

I'll come off mine on 23rd, allowing them (mostly) to get out of my system to allow me a few treats on Christmas Day, it's once a year after all. I'd like to have a little butter on my roasties for example without being soundly punished the next day. I'm cooking for 26 on Boxing Day so would rather not spend it on the loo! Back on them on Boxing Day or the day after depending how it goes and nose back to the grindstone!

KB x

I'll be staying on them . I'm not in control of what I will be eating for main meals as this year we are at my mother in laws. Although to be honest it shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm staying on them right through. It's too early in my journey to trust myself to not blow it completely. Also I'm at work Boxing Day so it's only Christmas Day I'd have off so don't see the point....

I'm already off the tablets - too much Christmas stuff going on with 2 Christmas dinners and a wedding down, 3 Christmas dinners in 4 days this week the risk of a visit from the T is too great.

I've lost weight despite not taking the Xen which shows I can do this on my own now my mind's in the right place - the Xen just helps, I'm trying to choose sensibly but not going to deny myself a meal with friends & colleagues either. But skipping alcohol and the cream are easy and I'm ensuring I eat as if I was on Xen the rest of the time with a bit of extra exercise to make up for the extra food.

Fingers-crossed it works for me, I'll be back on the Xen after Christmas, yes my weight loss has slowed but I'm still losing and that's what matters.

I'm going to stay on them, as Christmas would only make me 3 weeks on Xen. I'm cooking dinner for my family and going to make it as low fat as I can, not tell them and see if they notice.

I will drink alcohol though but only sugar free lemonade & vodka....which is fine with me :)

I am totally staying on them over christmas. I have got my weigh in with the Dr's on the 4th Jan so I need to have a decent loss otherwise he won't let me have anymore tablets.

i wish i could still take them. i have to stop because we are going to devon, we are staying at a hotel (with the average age of 80+!!)
so not going to be able to continue taking them...
but when we get back im back onto them and getting back to normal (apart from a party at our house on new years)

Lexie2005 said:
I'm staying on them right through. It's too early in my journey to trust myself to not blow it completely. Also I'm at work Boxing Day so it's only Christmas Day I'd have off so don't see the point....

Also forgot to add I'm seeing doc on 30th!!!!

i'm staying on them. they have little effect on me. i think i could eat a pound of lard and not even go near a toilet.

zoso said:
i'm staying on them. they have little effect on me. i think i could eat a pound of lard and not even go near a toilet.

Perhaps you've not found your Tango trigger yet. Sammy went for ages before a visit.

I haven't done anything to trigger yet I don't think, was a slight urgentness if you get me with turkey mince a couple of weeks ago but no tango, then similar after nandos with full fat mayo (I didn't realise they put it in their pittas)

I'm having Xmas dinner off (ie plenty of meat and veg with a few roasties) and that's it so will take the xen :) cxx

Hi

I am planning to stick to the rules, though am going to have some cheese over christmas, so will probably not take the tablets just in case. The rest of the food I'm not fussed about, but I am so looking forward to some disgustingly stinky cheese!

At least thru are low fat Lexie if you do decide to indulge . Although I'd ou recommend a part tube :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back