What are we all having for Dinner tonigh...

Alyce

I thought i'd share with you:

Beef Teriaki with ground coriander mushrooms and sugar snap peas, with brown rice!

Delish!!! :D

Chicken Tikka slices, Salad and Mint Yoghurt (VLF Yog mixed with chopped mint) and home made VLF yoghurt and Berry 'squirt' for pud....

Ooh that sounds lush! Could you give me the recipe for the teriyaki please??

We are having Gammon Steak, Roast Veggie Skewers aubergine, courgette and peppers(on the babrie of it stays nice - but not likely) and i'm making a dip for the skewers (fat free natural yoghurt, squeeze of lemon, chopped mint and chopped cucumber).

Homegrown strawberries and Melon to follow

Homemade cheeseburger and SW chips. LOVELY JUBBLY!!!!! :)

Coq Au Vin for 2 1/2 syns (from one of the magazines) with swede mash and salad or veg.

Sadly, I think I put the wine in too early when I made it yesterday and have managed to dye the chicken purple :p I'm sure it will taste fine..... :cool:

LMAO! Purple chicken - a change is as good as the rest!!:D

all your dinners sound so lovely , i'm just having plain old mince potatoes and sprouts x

Im having quorn burgers will salad and jacket potato followed by strawberries and yoghurt with a gingernut crumbled on top for extra crunch!

i am having mustard chicken from the SW website and SW chips. Its a breast of chicken with a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard smeared on the top and then a slice of parma ham wrapped around it. Pop it in the oven wrapped in tin foil with a bit of lemon juice on it and cook for around 25 mins (I think!) its luverrrrly

I think i have decided, Going to have SW wedges normal and sweet pots with spicy quorn pittas (i may leave out the pitta for my self) with home made salsa and mint yoghurt.

Think it's gonna have to be baked bean cottage pie as I haven't been shopping yet and I'm starving! :'(

I had a jacket potatoe topped with leftover veggie curry, a portabella mushroom and salad. I am stuffed and it was yummy :)

I am on a red day and having chicken and bacon frittata with new potatoes, broccoli and asparagus. All syn free and for pudding, strawberries with sweetener and fat free natural yoghurt, it is cooking and nearly ready as i type!!

Back