What are we eating today? Add yours :D

Slimbride2009

Today I'm having a red day so;

Breakfast
1 thick slice wholegrain bread (HEB) with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, coffee with a splash of skim milk (part HEA)

Lunch
Grilled salmon with roast veggies (butternut squash, peppers, courgette) on a spinach salad dressed with lemon juice. Shape yogurt

Dinner
Going out to Goucho grill for dinner with my very good friend so I'll have the fillet steak because it's so lean and tender with a salad which comes with a dressing that's too good to miss (count as HEB for the olive oil), small glass of wine (6)

After dinner we'll probably enjoy a coffee at starbucks so I'll have a small skimmed latte (rest of HEA)

:D

Breakfast
Porridge (28g) with sweetner and milk (HEX A AND B)

Lunch
My chick pea and Aubergine bake with rice.

Dinner
Possibly spag bol with (HEX B) cheese and spaghetti pasta.

Snacks
Mugsshot.
Banana and apple
muller light.

I am having a red day:-

Brunch:- 2 slices nimble with 3 rasher of bacon, 1 boiled egg (sliced) and 3 Tesco veggie sausages (1.5 syns) and some extra light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner:- Keema curry (2 syns)

Snacks:-

Chicken breast
Crab sticks
Cucumber sticks

breakfast:2x light alpen bars pure orange and passionfruit juice.

Lunch:ham salad

Dinner:undecided as of yet.

Breakfast - 2 w/meal toast (HexB), beans, egg (frylite), toms, mush.

Lunch - cock-a-leekie soup (stock 1 syn)

Dinner - chicken marinaded in lime juice, chillies, garlic, corander then baked in oven, prawns, roasted red peppers, potatoes (HexB).

Milk for brews (HexA)

2 small glasses vino

10 syns for day

(by the way - this is a mix to max day)

Hi
My menu today:
Brunch - 2 sices quorn bacon (2 syns), egg in frylight, 1 quorn sausage, mushrom and tinned toms, 1 tbs brown sauce (1 syn) and 1 slice 50/50 800g loaf (counting as hexb)
Supper will be Tandoori quorn - marinated in natural yoghurt mixed with tandoori spice and garlic and served with brown rice, follwed by jelly and spray cream - syns.
Other syns will be a glass of wine
Hexa - 250ml ss used for coffee
Snacks - yoghurt and fruit

Irene:)

GREEN

B - shape feel fuller for longer and banana

L - 4 Ryvita original with cottage cheese and chives, Alpen light

D - Stir fry veg and noodles with Naam Pla (fish sauce) cos I ran out of soy sauce.

Glass of wine later.

Green day as always lol (don't eat red meat and red days are a bit wasted on me)

B- Scrambled egg with cottage cheese and HEB of smoked salmon
L- Leftover free pasta quiche and salad
D- Cous Cous with quorn pieces and mixed veg

Hi I'm on a green day today.

Breakfast - Omelette with tomatoes, mushrooms and spring onion.

Lunch - SW Pototo based pizza (1 syn for cheese and onion packet smash) - with cheese (hexa)

Dinner - Roasted veg (tomatoes, parsnip, squash, sweet potato, aubergene, garlic, carrots, red onion) with chicken (Hexb)

Snacks - 2 Alpen bars (hexb)
Cous cous cake

Syns - glass of brandy - 4

Hi I'm on a green day today.

Breakfast - Omelette with tomatoes, mushrooms and spring onion.

Lunch - SW Pototo based pizza (1 syn for cheese and onion packet smash) - with cheese (hexa)

Dinner - Roasted veg (tomatoes, parsnip, squash, sweet potato, aubergene, garlic, carrots, red onion) with chicken (Hexb)

Snacks - 2 Alpen bars (hexb)
Cous cous cake

Syns - glass of brandy - 4

Sorry did this twice!!!! LOL

I'm on a 'ask no questions and I'll tell you no lies' day !!! ;)

I had Eggy Bread for breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf as my HEb
2 Eggs - sweetener - mixed spice

Pasta Quiche for lunch
Aldi Wholegrain Yoghurt

Lamb
Potatoes
Mushrooms
Carrots
Onions
Baked Beans
Peas
Gravy 1 syn
(Shepherds Pie)

6 Plums

Skimmed Milk HEa + 9 syns for another pint Skimmed Milk ... I've got to get myself sorted and measure it out to see how much I AM actually having through the day - specially not having cereal for breakfast!!!!:sigh:

Back