What are we eating today?

thanks James ............. hows the shakes going ? xx

J2BLUE said:
Joseph's pitas back in stock at LCM for anyone interested. Thank God for that. I'm actually tempted to restart Atkins and forget the shakes purely for them!

Atkins pizza = greatness

What's LCM? I've never heard of Josephs, are they good?

thanks James ............. hows the shakes going?

Not bad thanks. Still doing it but can't stick to it long term (more than a week lol). It's just so hard. I have these little moments quite freequently though where I convince myself the grass is greener and then come back to Atkins with my tail between my legs.

I got some funny looks in the office shaking my shake. Just reminded myself their idea of a healthy diet and exercise is a pot noodle and a vibrating machine where '15 minutes is the equivalent of an hour in the gym' (seriously, one of them actually said this and yet i'm the weird one with Atkins/shakes!)

What's LCM? I've never heard of Josephs, are they good?

lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Use it if you want some legal treats but prepare to take out a mortgate. Also don't tell Jim I told you. I hear he sends a crack team of ninja monkeys after pushers of Frankenfoods.

The pitas are a God send. 4g carbs each and they make excellent pizza bases. You can actually make a legal low carb pizza with Sainsburys pizza sauce and a Joseph's pitta for 6g carbs! Also brings sandwiches back into play. Chicken and bacon pita with black pepper mayonnaise :D What diet? ;)

-7 after a few days on the shakes which is strange because I was -8 after day one lol

Good boost but impossible diet. Back on Atkins.

B: Bacon and eggs
L: 2x Atkins RTD (spaced out, one about 11, one about 3)
D: Eggs and Quorn Sausages
S: Cheese

E: 1 hour treadmill
W: 2L+

you need us as much as we need you !!! welcome home xx

now we just need to find you a job !! xx

J2BLUE said:

Lol:D good to have you back on our wagon- yours sounds far too difficult!

J2BLUE said:
lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Use it if you want some legal treats but prepare to take out a mortgate. Also don't tell Jim I told you. I hear he sends a crack team of ninja monkeys after pushers of Frankenfoods.

The pitas are a God send. 4g carbs each and they make excellent pizza bases. You can actually make a legal low carb pizza with Sainsburys pizza sauce and a Joseph's pitta for 6g carbs! Also brings sandwiches back into play. Chicken and bacon pita with black pepper mayonnaise :D What diet? ;)

thanks for the heads up, went on the site to order them and noticed that they are only 4 miles from where I work! So I went round and collected them today.

Got some of those pitas and some tortillas and sone Heinz 1 carb ketchup which is the future!

i had to pay 4.50 postage !! xx

Right then, found out today swede isn't allowed on induction. Pants!

B: None - you can see a trend here can't you!

L: Jerk chicken salad with homemade coleslaw (no carrot)

S: Steamed pak choi and corned beef

D: Yet more beef, prob stirfried with the rest of the pak choi and some mushrooms.

Right then, found out today swede isn't allowed on induction. Pants!

B: None - you can see a trend here can't you!

L: Jerk chicken salad with homemade coleslaw (no carrot)

S: Steamed pak choi and corned beef

D: Yet more beef, prob stirfried with the rest of the pak choi and some mushrooms.

you are doing well ...........when s your weigh day ? xx

hi it is my second day on atkins and this is what i have eaten today, does it sound ok?

b-2 bacon, 1 egg and a sausage
l-4 large slices of ham, 3 boiled eggs and some lettuce and cucumber
d-2 chicken breasts with phili and a mug of lettuce

snacks- a mini babybell, a pepperami and a pot of sugar free jelly, and loads of water.

I feel like i am eating loads and will never loose any weight!!

also i got some flax today to try and make a chocolate mim, are these allowed on induction?
thanks
vikki

Tut Tut Vikki, you are supposed to be abstaining for all these naught FRANKENFOODS!!

Pork belly with mashed cauliflower and broccoli and later, brie and chorizo salad.

Back