What are we eating today?

B/L bacon eggs mushies
D tandoori mixed grill
S daybreak bar pork crunch lettuce & cold meats
W about 2l. Need to increase it
A no. Even turned down free drinks in the curry house
E walked down for curry and back up after ;)

plenty falling from the sky in somerset !!! and lightening xx

Afternoon!

B: 3x Quorn Sausages
L: Bacon and eggs
D: Corned Beef and celeriac chips (grated cheese shall be on standby)

Came face to face with a celeriac this morning Sainsburys and had to try it. Got it home and looked at it thinking 'what the hell do I do with this?'. After slashing at it with a bread knife for several minutes I was left with 500g (I took a picture. I'm going to take pictures precooking and afterwards!). Divided it by 2 and chipped one of the portions.

Do you parboil them? Someone said they taste like celery (shocking I know!) so i'm going to go heavy on the spices.

I won't bother uploading those pics. Not a fan of the chips but glad i've tried them. Too soft for me :p

celeriac is best mashed with butter and a little cream. Yum!

Today not a great day:

B: None - I went cycling and didn't fancy eating before

L: Tapas: Serrano ham, chorizo sausage, squid, salad

D: Jerk chicken, salad.

The really bad bit was when we went to the pub for a drink after cycling - I asked for a diet pepsi and got...yes, full sugar! I only realised after I'd drunk a few good mouthfuls and said to my mate - is this diet?? To which he said - er, dunno, I just ordered a pepsi! Arrrrrgggh! Talk about setback!

celeriac is best mashed with butter and a little cream. Yum!

Today not a great day:

B: None - I went cycling and didn't fancy eating before

L: Tapas: Serrano ham, chorizo sausage, squid, salad

D: Jerk chicken, salad.

The really bad bit was when we went to the pub for a drink after cycling - I asked for a diet pepsi and got...yes, full sugar! I only realised after I'd drunk a few good mouthfuls and said to my mate - is this diet?? To which he said - er, dunno, I just ordered a pepsi! Arrrrrgggh! Talk about setback!

MEN !!!!:rolleyes:

B: Two slices of leftover meatloaf
L: Roast Chicken Salad
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon, celeriac chips, cheese sauce.

S: sugar free jelly and cream
W: 3 litres
E: none today

B daybreak bar
L steak mushrooms salad
D chicken curry asparagus courgette
S jelly mousse choc mim
A no
W still can't get over 2l
E hoovered and washed the floors!

I do them like you would roast spuds. Par boil drain and shake then into hot oil in the oven. Nice and crispy :)

I'm too lazy to par boil, I just chuck them straight in the oven. Making some tomorrow since everyone keeps talking about it! lol!

re arrange ; apple i upset did cart the !!! ( not you wonderful men on here cos you would have known to get diet coke !) xx

B: Atkins RTD (really gone off these!), Omega 3, Multivit, Zinc, Chromium supplements

L: Bacon and eggs

D: Pita pizza (oh yes! :)) and garlic butter mushrooms

S: Cheese and/or pecans

W: 2L+
E: 1 hour +

Sunday:
B/L - bacon eggs mushies
D - roast chicken, brocolli, cauli
S - pork crunch, jelly mousse, taste of OH's cheesecake, couple of squares of green and blacks
W - still only 2l but 1/2l coke zero
I must have had more than that!
So far today - large cup of black tea, 2 paracetamol...... keto is on it's way, breath to rival the dog's!

Just had pork belly slices, stewed up with fennel bulbs, red pepper and chilli's yum yum

Back