What are we losing??

I think your scales are broken Mets! That's fabulous about the trousers! Well done! You must be pleased about that!
Like the other girls I would find a boots you can go to at same time every week and weigh there. I used to do this years ago when I was doing ww but couldn't get to meetings.
Keep up the good work! Xx

Thanks girls. I do feel really good about the trousers :) I think I will do a WI on Friday - I like your thinking! ;-) I used to go to meetings but I stopped as I couldn't afford it. Boots it is then! Xx

Cant you just buy a new set of scales ? Bit of a pain going to boots everyweek, to get weighed!

I know someone who worked at boots, and the scales were put right next to the dieting items, and the scales were not calibrated correctly, so it gave you an extra couple of pounds on your real weight.

Also, I would say buy a tape measure and measure yourself every 4 weeks, as its not just pounds you loose it is inches, as your jeans have proved!

Lisa x

Hi Lisa :) the only reason I've said about Boots ones is because I know they won't be moved or messed with. Where as mine HAVE been moved and also, thwy'rw clearly on the way out as they gave 3 different readings?! I could buy some new ones I suppose... I may do if I get fed up with going to boots. Perhaps they might add extra pounds to me, but at least it'll be consistent. Plus, like you've said, you change in inches too :) xxx

Thank ye kindly! Proof this plan works ;) don't even care if I STS after a good loss. I prepaid the next 7 weeks so plenty of time to goal x

Well done Red! 2 hours til my wi! I'd like to lose something but even if sts I'm not giving up! If I've gained I'll be cursing alcohol! Xx

Well done!! That's brilliant :) xx

Back