What are we losing??

Same here! Damn our social lives ;-) STS is good though :) I reckon I'll have that this week

Becks - how much more until goal?

Well when I started 6 years ago I wanted to be 10st 7lb but now I'm 5lb away from that it feels like maybe I want to lose more! I can't see 5lb being much different from how I am now. I'll see how I feel when I get to 10st 7! X

I was like that! What height are you? My first goal was 10.7 but I then decided after getting to that weight, I want to be 9.7. I've been so far away from that for ages now. 10.2 so not far to go..... xx

I'm 5ft 5.5. I don't want to be skinny, I don't think I could be, but I want to feel good. We'll see when I get to 10.7. You don't have far to go at all mets! X

I'm 5'4 - we're very similar! Yeah see how you feel when you get there :) I don't think 5lbs will make a lot of difference (i know it didnt with me) so you may want to get to 10 stone. I want to push past the 10 stone mark - I did it once and not been back since. I'm bloody determined too though!

You will do it! We do sound similar! I've been up and down like a yoyo between 11 and 12 stone for 4 years having started at 14.4. I'm deffo gonna be securely in the 10's in the new year! I'd love to be at 10.7 for Xmas but have lots of things coming up that might hinder my progress! Last Xmas I put on 7lb! I need to try to stay controlled this year! Well a little more controlled anyhow!
X

It's so hard to push through to the next stone or even half a stone. Like you, I don't think I'll lose an awful lot from now until Christmas cos of having so much on. I also don't want to put on too much over the festive period like last year! If I can STS in the next few weeks, I'll be happy :)

I'll deffo gain over Xmas as I find it so hard to control myself when lovely food is around but if I can sts over next few weeks until Xmas, I'll be very happy. X

4lb off this week for me. I'm well chuffed with that! I have my b/day and daughters b/day this w/e and we're having a big family meal out so I will do s/f till saturday and then point and hopefully there wont be too much damage...although there will be birthday cake....x

Wow! That's bloody fantastic! Well done :D enjoy your week and the big meals :) xxx

I wi tonight and even though I binged from last Monday to Saturday I managed to lose 1.5lbs from Sunday til today! Very happy and feeling more focused x

Lost weight for the last 30 weeks now 5st 5.5lbs off!

Back