What are you doing for Bank Hol Weekend?

redfluffmonster

Just wondering what everyone's up to for this coming Bank Holiday weekend? Anyone doing something special?

Me- nothing much other than trying to turn our back garden of mud into lawn...may need major help and thought of cheating and getting turf so my 2 yr old can play this year on it!:snoopyhouse::snoopyhouse:

I'm just going to chill out over the weekend. Weather forecast here is for RAIN RAIN RAIN so cant even sit in garden. Ah well at least i wont have to put up with the smell of neighbours BBQing. Every cloud has a silver lining!!!! lol

Niamh xxx

I'm out my garden too family over helping us extend our shed and make it water tight so I will be making a BBQ but not eating, I will be planting my seeds in my greenhouse ( I'm late this year) so I will have home grown fruit and veg ready for refeed MMmmmm!!

I am sleeping lots! Had a bit of a hectic week. Also going to sort my wardrobe out and get rid of my "fatty" clothes ( which right now is most of my wardrobe! ).
Hoping if I can pull my hubby away from his dissertation to go to the beach, but this is unlikely to happen!
I also set myself a goal this week to start exercising more so I might go for a run or swimming :)

Im going to lock myself away in my bedroom, do my assignment and hope the weekend goes quickly! Oh Ill probably watch Bones on dvd to get me over the hump of the first few days of being back on LT!

I'm off to the theatre with my mum! We're going to see the musical Chorus Line at the Lowry. Chorus Line is one of my favourite musicals and I'll enjoy it even more cos I got a special offer on the tickets 2-for-the -price-of-1

Back