What are you doing RIGHT now...........?

Right now, im drinking Pepsi Max whilst at my desk at work, listening to Radio 1 and wanting 4:45pm to come about so I can go home!

Right now, im drinking Pepsi Max whilst at my desk at work, listening to Radio 1 and wanting 4:45pm to come about so I can go home!
Ditto except i dont finish till 5.30 :(

Feeding baby with one hand, whilst eating a choc fudge alpen bar and typing on phone with other whilst thinking about tea!

Vanwoodle - you have to be female doing all those things at once lol

Sat on my bed watching the time pass as i will leave to walk to slimming world in about 30mins. And talking to the oh whose on the xbox lol x

Watching Loose Women, waiting for it to be time to go to todays class at the gym. Going for Pump and Tone. Really need to undo damage that a long weekend in Munich has done (lovely, lovely city, but hardly Slimming friendly!!)

urbancookie said:
And dont you just hate it when you think there's a least another 2 in the bag but it turns out to be empty:eek:

Haha me too! Might have to treat myself to some soon..its been far too long!

Watchin Masterchef on iPlayer and making menus haha!!

Aw, melon, at least you can get internet access at work - hopefully makes it a bit more bearable!!!

Watching a really cr*p film with the husband and feeling a bit too full of mushy pea curry :( I didnt do the whole stop when you are full thing :cry:

Watching a film.. Well half watching. Haven't stopped eating alll day!

Back