What are you doing RIGHT now...........?

Im on Tombola playing bingo and reading mini mins ha ha not own nothing yeth though:D

Can anyone throw me some luck

Watching "Lewis" - never watched it before I have to confess - with this blonde guy (James Bradley) as a boxer, nice abs! ;)

Lying in bed thinking how much I should really go to sleep but scouring Minimins instead :) there's so much to see and do on here! When's a girl supposed to sleep?? Haha

Thinking about food! LOL. Hungry, so might have a HEx Pitta bread pizza, since I have my HEx A & B left!

I'm currently eating Vanilla Mullerlight with Blueberries (so yummy!) and watching Ross Noble's "Things" DVD... for the second time. Hehe.

Sunbathing
beach.gif
. It is so nice out there today.

Going in now to do some work.( Do not want to) Bath one of the dogs, wash dishes, lunch is cooked, cook meat for tonights dinner, get out vac and duster and then when DH gets home at about 3.30p.m. go shopping with him.
beach.gif

Trying to work on my Essay with a nice hot cup of tea

Sunbathing
beach.gif
. It is so nice out there today.

Going in now to do some work.( Do not want to) Bath one of the dogs, wash dishes, lunch is cooked, cook meat for tonights dinner, get out vac and duster and then when DH gets home at about 3.30p.m. go shopping with him.
beach.gif

JEALOUS!!!!!! Feels like an eternity since we had any sun over here!!!! :(

Just packed my bag for going away for a couple of nights and we have a 40th party tonight. Plus, I want CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEE :sigh2:

Back