What are you doing RIGHT now...........?

In pain... shouldn't have re-peirced my ear at work :( oh the things boredom makes us do! Still at least I've not resorted to eating out of boredom instead!

Waiting for my hair dye to take effect. My roots soooo needed doing...

collolopsed on the sofa having finished day 6 of work teaching in the rain all day!! Must summon energy to cook some dinner, but soooooooooooo tired!! LOVE Sundays........ NO WORK! :)

Wondering if I should start work now or leave it til tomorrow. I have 1 set of year 9 books and a year9 test to mark, plus gotta plan for next week...

OH is watching Jackass 3D (downloaded and streaming through the 360), so there is no telly... work or find a book???

Drinking a cup of tea, watching/listening to 'The Professionals' whilst copying out some curry recipes...

Since Wednesday is Taster Night (and I'm going with a 'Fakeaway' theme) I'm using my mum and husband as guinea pigs when I make an un-tested curry for tea tonight!!!

(If anyone is interested, or has tried it before, I'm trying the 'Classic Chicken Curry' and the Bombay Potatoes from the Curry Heaven book)

Im wishing that I was in bed, my darlingg daughter decided to get up at 3:30am so Im trying to keep myself awake! x

Getting ready for group, but im in a really foul mood :(

Thinking about getting my gym kit on so I can feel good...

Watching the Biggest Loser :D

About to get a coffee and some syns, have only had 1 today! :)

Back