Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are you doing to mark your progress?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Zomble, 24 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Are you giving yourself a treat every stone? How are you encouraging yourself as you lose weight?

I've been having massage, pedicures etc. but I think I might start buying jewellery - something I can actually see as a motivator. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've got obsessed with boots (long ones) and moisturisers.....so I tend to treat myself with one or the other as I go along!

4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

i dont do it at set 'weight loss markers' but i had my waist length hair cut to shoulder length and dyed ( i love it) massages, had my nails done, make-up, moisturiser, ankle boots etc. Its amazing that it has taken till now to get away from rewarding myself with food.

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I am on Cambridge.

For every stone I have lost I have bought myself something!

Have a look - click on the bottles and it will take you to the slideshow of my rewards -

[​IMG]

6. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Wow! That looks great!

7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Thanks!

I already have my reward for the 7 stones lost - but won't wear it until I have reached that point!

[​IMG]

8. Size10wannabe

Size10wannabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.74%)
    what a good idea for a thread.. I am starting to treat myself with non food things but it is so foreign to me! I treated myself for staying on the KK programme for 4 weeks by going for a hot stone massage 2 days ago. It was amazing. This thread got me thinking what I might want to buy/do for the next 4 weeks etc... hehe.. am thinking a pink laptop for the next 4 weeks... geek chick here :)

9. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Pink laptop, eh?

Think I might go for proper boots now my legs are not so fat!

10. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    im treating my self to a holiday for every stone i lose :)

11. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

So where are you off to, then? You've already earned the first one - fantastic!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.